`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Football Question...

OT: Football Question...
You have scored 9 TDs but turned the ball over 13 times...your back up has 6 TDs vs 2 TOs in the preseason...time to switch QBs?

Question: Whose the team?

RE: OT: Football Question...
Seattle maybe? Just guessing, no research behind it.

Philly?
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Yeah. I guess philly.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

I wouldn't take out Vick, they are one game back in a very tough division.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Yeah they should take out Vick and put in a mid-round rookie QB because of what he did in the PRESEASON?

Yeah...no...

I know 99.9999999% of everyone will disagree with me but I think Vick is the WORST starting QB in the league. Yes you read it right. I told my dad this almost 2 years ago (only said he was the most overrated then though). Watching him play I see that he cant run. He cant pass. He cant hold onto the ball. He cant stop throwing interceptions. He cant read defenses. He cant stay healthy. He pretty much benefits from having a great supporting cast and arguably the most underrated head coach in the league. I would like to see what Foles could do honestly. Mark it down and make fun of me but I swear I would take any other starting QB in the league over Vick.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Don't care for Vick as a player. Turnover machine.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

You guys got it... Michael Vick. Time to see what Nick Foles can do...

(10-15-2012, 03:04 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I know 99.9999999% of everyone will disagree with me but I think Vick is the WORST starting QB in the league. Yes you read it right. I told my dad this almost 2 years ago (only said he was the most overrated then though). Watching him play I see that he cant run. He cant pass. He cant hold onto the ball. He cant stop throwing interceptions. He cant read defenses. He cant stay healthy. He pretty much benefits from having a great supporting cast and arguably the most underrated head coach in the league. I would like to see what Foles could do honestly. Mark it down and make fun of me but I swear I would take any other starting QB in the league over Vick.
Agree 100% Even said the same thing 2 years ago lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC