`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help

Help
Im new to the online pricing when looking up a card and it gives you two options of the card you looked example I looked up 1990 bowman Ken Griffey JR it gave me that card and the other was Tiffany what does that mean and how do I know what I have.

RE: Help
(10-14-2012, 12:22 PM)jrb6866 Wrote: Im new to the online pricing when looking up a card and it gives you two options of the card you looked example I looked up 1990 bowman Ken Griffey JR it gave me that card and the other was Tiffany what does that mean and how do I know what I have.
Tiffany are hi gloss finished cards & the white on the back is a brilliant white.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Topps Tiffany sets have a high gloss finish to them and are very limited
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

You would be best served by posting a scan of the back of the card for us to see. To put it simply though, a tiffanny is going to have a much brighter back ( similar to topps traded sets of the era) than the regular version.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Tiffany is like base Topps, as it is the same design, but it is high gloss and on brighter stock than base Topps.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!