`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hold The Fort (Now With Pictures)

RE: Hold The Fort (Now With Pictures)
You could get some nice size steaks from those!!! Horse meat is a highly values commodity with some cultures here in south Florida....
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

@Tyson-Thanks for the compliment!

@Hugh-You are one sick puppy! Just because 99% of the populous of Florida is geriatric does not mean that jerks like you should go around taking advantage of them for your own pleasure! Feeding horsies to old people and "cultures"! Bah!

Randi

You look a lot different than I was expecting
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

(10-11-2012, 04:28 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: You look a lot different than I was expecting
You should see my... *ahem* tickle-pickle!

Randi

actually...the meat is more valuable in Canada...I mean after all, you're "gourmets"
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(10-11-2012, 04:54 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: actually...the meat is more valuable in Canada...I mean after all, you're "gourmets"
You do realize that all of the best chefs in America are NOT from America, right? Just like all of "your" best actors are not American either. Tongue

Randi

(10-11-2012, 04:57 PM)rayeates Wrote: You do realize that all of the best chefs in America are NOT from America, right? Just like all of "your" best actors are not American either. Tongue

Randi
but they all come here, except for those dirty french canadiens, and we don't want them anyway Tongue they come here to eat our pasties in MI and they're rather annoying (to any french canadians im just playing lol dont start the hate mail lol)

(10-11-2012, 05:05 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: but they all come here, except for those dirty french canadiens, and we don't want them anyway Tongue they come here to eat our pasties in MI and they're rather annoying (to any french canadians im just playing lol dont start the hate mail lol)
They come there to check out your "cuisine" and then to laugh at how everything tastes the same. Tongue And START the hate-mail??? I thought that sucker had reached Mount Everestian levels by now?

Randi

(10-11-2012, 05:09 PM)rayeates Wrote: They come there to check out your "cuisine" and then to laugh at how everything tastes the same. Tongue And START the hate-mail??? I thought that sucker had reached Mount Everestian levels by now?

Randi
IDK we can't tell if they don't like it because they refuse to speak english in front of us! I enjoy the ones that you speak to and give you a quizzical look! Don't tell me you don't speak English! I CALL SHANNANIGANS!

(10-11-2012, 05:10 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: IDK we can't tell if they don't like it because they refuse to speak english in front of us! I enjoy the ones that you speak to and give you a quizzical look! Don't tell me you don't speak English! I CALL SHANNANIGANS!
Oh... they do that here, too! It's especially bad when you are a Military member and in their countr... province. Big Grin

SHANAHANIGANS??? Aren't they the deviousness that Brendan displayed on the ice to earn 2,489 PIMs while being a 656 Goal Scorer?

Randi