`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pickups! Scan heavy! Also, Shout Out to Serg!

Pickups! Scan heavy! Also, Shout Out to Serg!
It's been awhile since I've shared my pickups so I thought I'd share all the new stuff I've picked up over the last few months. Only the good stuff though. First, here's the sweet stuff I picked up from Serg from his contest he held last week.

[Image: Scan53_zpsb605da6c.jpeg]

Now here are all the (good) Trufants I've picked up.

[Image: Scan51_zpsc1b5e6df.jpeg]

[Image: Scan54_zps8f74f890.jpeg]

[Image: Scan55_zps2a17e0c2.jpeg]

[Image: Scan52_zps744ac3fb.jpeg]

I just got that Playoff Contenders Rookie Roundup card today. I don't know if any of you have seen these but they look sharp. I'm considering doing the set because of that one card I got today. Pretty sweet. Here are some of the new shadow boxes I've picked up.

[Image: Scan56_zps7c2c7c24.jpeg]

These are all the new pickups for my Klay Thompson PC. I have all the autos too but they've been sent off for grading. I really love the Flair Showcase and the Prestigious Picks. The scans really don't do them justice.

[Image: Scan57_zps14f56b5d.jpeg]

[Image: Scan58_zps33a05551.jpeg]

[Image: Scan59_zpsbfac2736.jpeg]

I decided to start a new PC with my eBay bucks and was able to pick up 5 from this set without spending a lot of money. I don't follow basketball as much as I used to so I loved this set because it was all the guys I used to watch.

[Image: Scan61_zps13b06653.jpeg]
Last but not least, I busted a box of 2012 Platinum recently. Not too happy about the bust but here are the scans. The patch is sweet at least. I also hit a Melvin Ingram redemption.

[Image: Scan62_zps832ac703.jpeg]
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: Pickups! Scan heavy! Also, Shout Out to Serg!
Nice haul....I picked up a sweet Sayers auto'd shadow box like your a while back.....they are awesome cards....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Awesome haul there. Really like the Trufant SPx auto and LCM Mirror cards.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-10-2012, 05:06 AM)nineof Wrote: Awesome haul there. Really like the Trufant SPx auto and LCM Mirror cards.
Thanks! I actually bought one of the SPx's on accident. I had already bought the 24/25 and then one popped up on ebay and it said 1/1....so without looking, I just payed the buy it now price. Well....it was a eBay 1/1. 23/25....his jersey number. They got me!

Hey, I'm interested in the Jenkins!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(10-10-2012, 08:52 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Thanks! I actually bought one of the SPx's on accident. I had already bought the 24/25 and then one popped up on ebay and it said 1/1....so without looking, I just payed the buy it now price. Well....it was a eBay 1/1. 23/25....his jersey number. They got me!
Doh! Big Grin Not a bad looking card to have multiples of though. At the very least you may be able to trade it for a different card you need. Smile I hate that ebay 1/1 crap. Makes you actually have to pay attention when looking for some goodies. Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Love that Trufant LCM mirror gold!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(10-10-2012, 08:56 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Hey, I'm interested in the Jenkins!
It's yours!
(10-10-2012, 09:30 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Love that Trufant LCM mirror gold!
Thanks! I love that one too!

I'll get you something for it...you can also look thru my org
I have an extra Brandon Gibson auto in which he is wearing a WSU jersey...you interested?
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(10-10-2012, 10:05 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I'll get you something for it...you can also look thru my org
I have an extra Brandon Gibson auto in which he is wearing a WSU jersey...you interested?
Ya I can do that!