`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Grats Drew Brees!

RE: Grats Drew Brees!
It is about as equal to Dimaggio's hit streak as you can get in the baseball to football comparison. If it isn't that big of a deal then why are there so many QBs in single digit games right now, including some really good/great players like Rodgers, Rivers, Romo, and Big Ben? I do get it, the game has changed, things are easier.....that can be said about almost every record that will be broken going forward....but this is a solid record. If anything I think that by breaking this now, it gets the younger fans who didn't understand just how great Unitas was a chance to look back and see how he changed the game.

Just glad it means we haven't been shut out in 48 games Smile
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Was there last night. I was so glad that Devery was the guy who caught the pass, then brought the ball to Brees. Devery is one of my favorite Saints and a very underrated player IMO. Awesome game, which is why I'm tired as hell today. WHO DAT!!!!!!!

[Image: 400925_428345297213041_2135344880_n.jpg]

[Image: unitasbrees.jpg]
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Watched the game, couldn't happen to a nicer, more humble guy. And I believe another record he broke is 30,000 + yards in a 100 games. Tell me that isn't outstanding.
[IMG]http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy254/Daytripper6298/Daytripper66.jpg[/I
MG]
Also like the Saints, Cardinals, Chargers, and PAC 10, participating in Aug
ust freebie month.
http://s797.photobucket.com/albums/yy254...ipper6298/

+1, love me some Devery Hendy!!! LSU product that has been one of the guys that stuck around and catches less passes, but fits the team perfectly. A few years ago he averaged 25 yards per catch....which is amazing!!!

(10-08-2012, 09:18 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: Was there last night. I was so glad that Devery was the guy who caught the pass, then brought the ball to Brees. Devery is one of my favorite Saints and a very underrated player IMO. Awesome game, which is why I'm tired as hell today. WHO DAT!!!!!!!

[Image: 400925_428345297213041_2135344880_n.jpg]

[Image: unitasbrees.jpg]

(10-09-2012, 08:14 AM)leedrane Wrote: +1, love me some Devery Hendy!!! LSU product that has been one of the guys that stuck around and catches less passes, but fits the team perfectly. A few years ago he averaged 25 yards per catch....which is amazing!!!
Not to mention he was born and raised in Louisiana playing high school football at Opelousas High School. Very proud of both Devery and Drew.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index