`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 A&G Mini's For Trade For Sale

2012 A&G Mini's For Trade For Sale
Just got around to loading 2012 A&G mini's. Mostly regulars, but some Black & Gold Boarder, Black A&G back (no Red), and non-Baseball mini's. Chris Young & Mark Trumbo A&G black back...no number.

Marked for trade, but will sell (PayPal only) if that's what you want. Looking inparticular for Golden Moments Auto's & Topps Mini's (on-line retail) to attempt to complete sets but don't let that stop you if you have anything to offer.

I please ask that you review org and not ask if a particular card is available. Will work hard to get these traded so any and all offers will be considered.

I will obviously send first.....building "trade cred"

Check out my other items as I will be loading thoughout the next couple of days.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: 2012 A&G Mini's For Trade For Sale
I bet Petesahutt would be interested in many/most of these. -He's a good guy to trade with too. Might try giving him a look and sending him an open offer.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: 2012 A&G Mini's For Trade For Sale
(10-07-2012, 02:02 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I bet Petesahutt would be interested in many/most of these. -He's a good guy to trade with too. Might try giving him a look and sending him an open offer.
Thanks...........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.