Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
looking to trade this durant /99
Smile 
looking to trade this durant /99
i bought a box of elite black and one of the cards (dan issel) was damaged, i got this for a replacement, looking to trade
[Image: IMG023.jpg]

RE: my 8 month panini replacement
Dang this is the 2nd very good panini replacement I have seen just today. Wow Panini may actually be taking a turn for the best!

i mean, it did take them 8 months. My whole box, every card was damaged so they replaced every card, this being the last. This was 8 months in the making but, they were very responsive and kept me up to date (probaly cause i called everyday)

I think it's a good replacement!!

for me, I am waiting on a redemption of Elgin Baylor #115 (status signature /24) to be filled.. it's been over a year... I just get the run around, when I call... saying they can send me a replacement, but it would be by random.. I don't want a replacement!! so I been waiting...

finally got an update on their Panini's website, where you check status of redemptions... the email stated, they are waiting for the player to return the cards...

I do not know when Panini started sending out the entire card to be signed, when it is a sticker auto...?? sounds like the employee that responded to me follow up request is not familiar with Elite Black Box cards... the status or elite signatures are all "sticker autos" which Panini should have sitting around.. since a few hundred sticker autos were inserted in just about all 2011-12 products.... Elite Black Box is a 2010-11 product... some collectors get Black Box confused & call it a 11-12 product, which it is not.. check ebay for an example of how many collectors get the years confused...

I hate redemptions!!

I wonder if I should ask UD to finally give me a replacement since I been waiting on 4 of the same Farmar UD Significance cards since 2009.....
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

RE: looking to trade this durant /99
Bump it ttt

Unless you are a huge fan of Dan Issel you absolutely got the hook up on this replacement.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I'm looking for Luke babbitt