`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
showcase contest

showcase contest
beckett scm is running a showcase contest. the prizes are the entire contents of one box busted during the recent box busters showcase editon.

the second prize and most lucrative is the jeff gordon autograph. if you pick up a copy of the scm be sure to check for the rules. you have until nov 1
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

RE: showcase contest
Can you possibly tell us more info? I spend too much money for the OPG's to go buy a print version. I'd love to enter, but not if I have to drive for half an hour and buy a magazine just to do so.

+1 for the above
I got a copy tell them who your favorite driver is and also send ur name and mailing address to readersrock@beckett.com
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-04-2012, 10:38 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Can you possibly tell us more info? I spend too much money for the OPG's to go buy a print version. I'd love to enter, but not if I have to drive for half an hour and buy a magazine just to do so.
I would have but they chose the print guide to help racing collectors want to buy it or reward those that do.
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

Who ended up winning?

BUCKET LINK

The box winner was contacted via email this week. I'm not at the office so I don't have the name.

Also: Just because a contest is in the magazine doesn't require you to buy the magazine ... you just have to seek it out.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

I was the winner of the "win our other box" contest put on by Beckett. It was for their other box of 2012 Showcase. Nice cards.
Pulled :

Masterpieces SM/FS Kyle Busch 37/99 Fire suit is 3 color
Showroom SM Danica Patrick 46/99
Elite Exhibit Autograph Denny Hamlin 42/50

Congrats nice danica

BUCKET LINK