`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 More 12/13 Artifacts Boxes...

4 More 12/13 Artifacts Boxes...
UPS dropped off 4 more boxes this morning after my 6 boxes yesterday and I will tell you this product maybe on some Christmas lists this year (well, at least for me Smile ) Still keeping to their promise, every box has at least a patch in it, so here's the highlights:

Rookie Redemptions:

Wild Card
Montreal
Columbus
Philadelphia

RC:

Carter Ashton
Jake Allen
Scott Glennie
Reilly Smith blue parallel numbered 18/85 (matches jersey number)

Autofacts (this is where I hit the jackpot!):

Maxim Lapierre
Adam McQuaid
Brendan Mikkelson

and...

Steven Stamkos! (Possible SP you never know, only down side is a tip of his sig goes off the sticker, but not much)

Patches:

Chris Drury Patch/Stick /12 (these are some of the coolest mem cards all year)
Doug Wilson Gold Spectrum Dual Patch /15
Tyler Ennis Treasured Swatches Jsy w/ Patch /36
Cam Neely Emerald Jsy w/ Patch /75

Jersey highlight of the single, duals, and triples:

Tundra Tandems Daniel and Henrik Sedin

To sum it up after 10 boxes, is to say I'm hooked. I wish I could keep busting these, but I need to keep my collecting budget intact for my Kopitar PC, so it's tough to resist. Just like the first 6 boxes, nothing is FS or FT. Thanks.

RE: 4 More 12/13 Artifacts Boxes...
Nice breaks! Can you check me for the Ennis please?

Intrested in that stamkos if you change your mind. Atleast can I see a scan of it? Congrats on your hits
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-03-2012, 01:56 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Atleast can I see a scan of it?
Ask and you shall see:

[Image: stamkosArtifactsAutofacts.jpg]

As you can see the top tip of the first 'S' in his name is off the sticker, but there are none on eBay or have seen pulled yet and there is already like 3 or more Bobby Orr's already on ebay. Gives you a sense of how SP it could be. Of course, not too many breaks yet and only UD can confirm the groupings on these.

You can PM me your offer price since you're a big Stammer collector, but I have an idea on value. If we don't meet on price, I will just keep it for now. It was a thrill to pull it considering how many no name autofacts you can pull before a good player.

(10-03-2012, 02:25 PM)ak11 Wrote: Ask and you shall see:

[Image: stamkosArtifactsAutofacts.jpg]
Ohhhhh pretttttty. I REALLY love the RED color on this card for some reason. Oh and doesnt it suck when you bust a product you really like, then you keep busting more & then you realize youve gone over your spending budget cause your all the sudden hooked like an addict! lol

[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

That is an amazing card. Can you post pictures of some of the others so I can get an idea what it looks like? I was a big fan of last years Artifacts and from the very few I have seen this year looks better.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(10-03-2012, 04:53 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: That is an amazing card. Can you post pictures of some of the others so I can get an idea what it looks like? I was a big fan of last years Artifacts and from the very few I have seen this year looks better.

The only other things I have scanned right now are another autofacts (Kassian) and these 2:

[Image: kreiderArtifactsRC.jpg]

[Image: coutureArtifactsGoldSpectrumPatchesAuto.jpg]

I only scanned these for my pc. I do have other cards in holders from these breaks, just not scanned.

One thing about the rookies is more foil which I actually like. The autofacts have a clean design this year where the sticker auto blends nicely on a white background.

I confess I have 3 more boxes on the way, so it turns out I couldn't resist. Definitely will be done after that, as I will go broke opening more.

Those are absolutely amazing. Thank you for posting those pictures
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton