`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anyone...

Anyone...
just looking for Rangers. Who wants to trade? Send me some offers. Thanks.

RE: Anyone...
You're a man on a mission ... you'll get there and I'll keep an eye out for any more Rangers as I'm going through boxes.
Kepler

It seems like nobody wants to trade with me anymore. Not sure if it's the fact that this site is down to so few members that we've cleaned each other out. Or everyone wants to trade their base for $5-$10 cards or autos or GUd and I won't do that. Either way, I haven't made many trades lately and am looking for more.

On a side note, I just love Rangers. I have about 16K thus far with about 11K of those being different. Just looking for more (like I need any more).

I've noticed a lot (or at least a fair amount) of new people (myself included) showing up lately ... maybe it'll be a sign of things to come and we'll get some more active people on the boards. And you can never really have too many of your favorite team, can you?
Kepler

By all means man check me for anything you may need. Added a few Nolan Ryan's you might need
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Sent you an offer. Found some of your Wants in my Org.
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

I've got a few listed. Looking for anything in particular? I haven't gone through all my cards, but I'm sure I've got Rangers in there. They'd be base cards, mostly from early 90's and non-stars. LMK I love this site and have just started trading. I can't trade with some of the big guys, but I've been trying to build up my collection.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

I am still waiting to hear back from you on the offer I sent a few days ago. Let me know. Thanks.

(10-02-2012, 07:41 AM)sfreinker Wrote: I've got a few listed. Looking for anything in particular? I haven't gone through all my cards, but I'm sure I've got Rangers in there. They'd be base cards, mostly from early 90's and non-stars. LMK I love this site and have just started trading. I can't trade with some of the big guys, but I've been trying to build up my collection.

I'd trade with you including the vintage for your set. I've been so busy as of late working nights and days with my business that it has severely impacted the amount of time I can spend on here. If you still need the 58's I have send an offer and I'll send you scans.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

[Image: Osfront.jpg]

[Image: osback.jpg]

[Image: Vintage-Yankees.jpg]

[Image: vintage-commons.jpg]
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]