`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2006 Hot Prospects Case Break - w/ Scans

2006 Hot Prospects Case Break - w/ Scans
Felt like busting a bunch of wax so I went with a 12 box case of 2006 Hot Prospects. Pretty fun break overall, especially for the price. Might get another one next month actually, but we'll see. Didn't pull anything too crazy but still ended up with some keepers. If I had opened this case around 2008 it would have been the bomb though! If you see anything you like send me a PM or offer. Thanks for looking

[Image: 06hpjsys.jpg]

Got doubles of 3 rc/jsy/autos unfortunately
[Image: 06hpjsyau.jpg]

[Image: 06hpautos2.jpg]

[Image: 06hpautos.jpg]

[Image: 06hpletters.jpg]

Keeping the MJD and Marshall, I have dupes of the Mario Williams though so one is FT.
[Image: jsyautokeeps.jpg]

Jennings, Vernon Davis and Demeco Ryans are FT. The MJD dual auto is possibly tradeable for the right card or 2.
[Image: 06hpkeeps.jpg]

RE: 2006 Hot Prospects Case Break - w/ Scans
Pretty nice, that holmes letter auto and that dual /10 is sweet!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Thanks, I was real happy with the dual. The Holmes is a pretty cool card, I would have been happier with the Cutler though!

You can check me for the Williams if you want, thanks.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(10-01-2012, 12:07 AM)englandhousehold Wrote: You can check me for the Williams if you want, thanks.
Offer sent

Nice break, 2 MJD's is sweet, check me for the Sinorice Moss Auto

Awesome. Can you check me for the mjd?

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

I opened a bunch of this stuff a couple years back and did ok. Got a Red Hot Letter auto of Reggie Bush /25 and a Big Ben SP Auto. Also a handful of cards like you said that woulda been worth a ton when it released....the bush booked for $1600 when it first came out lol now its like $120 or something like that
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

Nice dual auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-01-2012, 04:50 AM)solid133 Wrote: Nice break, 2 MJD's is sweet, check me for the Sinorice Moss Auto
Thanks, yeah I was happy about that. I was thinking I had a good shot at the rc/auto but not the dual! I'll check you shortly.
(10-01-2012, 10:11 AM)robsvideos Wrote: Awesome. Can you check me for the mjd?
Thank you and will do.
(10-01-2012, 01:35 PM)dow714 Wrote: I opened a bunch of this stuff a couple years back and did ok. Got a Red Hot Letter auto of Reggie Bush /25 and a Big Ben SP Auto. Also a handful of cards like you said that woulda been worth a ton when it released....the bush booked for $1600 when it first came out lol now its like $120 or something like that
Dang! Nice pulls there, the Big Ben is nasty and the Bush could rebound some if he has a few more 1,000+ yard seasons in him. Probably never $1600 again though unfortunately! I was really hoping to pull the Roethlisberger or Peyton Manning Endorsements autos. Jennings was cool though.
(10-01-2012, 08:56 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice dual auto
Thanks man!