`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dominion......product of the year.

RE: Dominion......product of the year.
(09-30-2012, 03:57 PM)stadium sports cards Wrote: Congrats on the shield. Huge hit.

Dominion is a great product. I know the group breaks we have been running are producing some excellent hits as well. Not sure if I would call it product of the year but it is up there.

Bias, but I think rookie anthology is product of the year. More affordable and the bonus packs seal the deal..
Well like everything in the world, everybody has their opinion. It is interesting to see two sides of the picture here. You guys take in the money and I give out the money and RA for me was in my top 3 for WTF product of the year along with Certified and Donrus,or Artifacts. All different price points, but hands down The Cup against Dominion is no contest.....IMO. Same as last year after the first year of Dominion, after cracking cases of both, my butt was always less puckered after the Dominion then the The Cup everytime. This is what makes the hockey card hobby so fun.......Cheers...........

I dont buy anything over $200/box, but dominion is def up there... I did buy in a $40 random draw 3 team box break, unfortunatly I didnt get anything with my teams, but in the box was a Crazy 8's sick patch (theres one on ebay at around $120 in bids so far) so that guy made out well. $40 for that card - INSANE...
My vote for product of the year though is Prime... expensive, but not super expensive, super big patches, full numbers, full letters, auto'd letters, tons of hits & gimicks, showcases, ties, seams, helmet decals, shields. This product has it all - except my fav memoribilia cards: STICKS, but Dominion has them ;p

My Top 5 for the year are:
1) Prime
2) Dominion
3) Crown Royale
4) Between the Pipes
5) Rookie Anthology

Honorable mention: Artifacts...
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Some great looking pieces!!!