`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A nice rare Larry Fitzgerald /10 pickup

A nice rare Larry Fitzgerald /10 pickup
Stinks that the auto looks like it is smudged a little bit, but considering it is numbered to only 10 and besides this one, the only other one I have ever seen i have, didn't want to pass it up.. Must be my obsession with the 2004 r&s set. Then again i think i may try to sell this one... not sure.. but anyway, there is only 25 total fitzgerald autos in this set and now i have 4 of them, Smile

[Image: fitz3.jpg]

[Image: fitz4.jpg]

RE: A nice rare Larry Fitzgerald /10 pickup
Sweet looking card, even with the slight smudge.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks. Smile

Thanks. Smile boo to the smudge

(09-29-2012, 10:17 AM)diablo71 Wrote: Thanks. Smile boo to the smudge
Yeah you would think someone would be more careful with an auto, but I still think a Fitzgerald collector would be be proud to have it in their collection.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

You would think. Right. Well, there are only 10 base autos, 10 longevity autos and 5 longevity holofoil auto in the whole set. so maybe I can get a small premium for that. Hey, maybe I'll use a Qtip and alcohol and try to clean up the auto Smile. Better say just kidding before I hear someone's wrath. Lol

(09-29-2012, 12:01 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Better say just kidding before I hear someone's wrath. Lol
Lol. I was just about to go ballistic on you. Big Grin

Please Lmk if you sell. Really. Need that card. Thx!
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

(09-30-2012, 12:16 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Please Lmk if you sell. Really. Need that card. Thx!
Will do...

Nice card sir!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS