`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Mother's cookies cards

Mother's cookies cards
Why is it I cant get a search for these to bring any results in the pop. report when there are clearly graded examples of these cards out there?
Wanted: any 1989 Upper Deck cards graded 9.5 across the board or better.

RE: Mother's cookies cards
Your complaint falls under the need for quality control that Beckett is sorely missing. If they're willing to grade it, they should make sure it's cataloged too. I have a number of 1972 Puerto Rican Stickers that I submitted for BVG grading but discovered they're not supported in the registry or OPG. For some reason only known to Beckett, two cards from the set show up in the pop report but not the ones I had graded.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

Heart 
RE: Mother's cookies cards
(09-22-2012, 02:52 PM)coimbre 21 Wrote: Your complaint falls under the need for quality control that Beckett is sorely missing. If they're willing to grade it, they should make sure it's cataloged too. I have a number of 1972 Puerto Rican Stickers that I submitted for BVG grading but discovered they're not supported in the registry or OPG. For some reason only known to Beckett, two cards from the set show up in the pop report but not the ones I had graded.
Lovely, the incompetence level goes up yet another notch...ughh!
Wanted: any 1989 Upper Deck cards graded 9.5 across the board or better.