`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED 2011-12 SP Darrell Griffith "By the Letter" "V" & "E"

NEED 2011-12 SP Darrell Griffith "By the Letter" "V" & "E"
Hi I am in need of the letters "V" and "E" to complete the LOUISVILLE Jersey with Signatures from All Time Louisville Cardinal Great Darrell Griffith. Will pay using paypal and pay for shipping as well. Solid Ebayer here - churchill_guy is my screen name to verify I am trustworthy. I am having a hard time finding these letters. I am wanting to get them framed up thought it would be a great thing for my Cardinal man-cave! Please drop me a message here or better yet d_yarberry_2000@hotmail.com is my paypal and email addy if you can help.

Thanks so much...

RE: NEED 2011-12 SP Darrell Griffith "By the Letter" "V" & "E"
(09-21-2012, 10:10 PM)dyarberry Wrote: Hi I am in need of the letters "V" and "E" to complete the LOUISVILLE Jersey with Signatures from All Time Louisville Cardinal Great Darrell Griffith. Will pay using paypal and pay for shipping as well. Solid Ebayer here - churchill_guy is my screen name to verify I am trustworthy. I am having a hard time finding these letters. I am wanting to get them framed up thought it would be a great thing for my Cardinal man-cave! Please drop me a message here or better yet d_yarberry_2000@hotmail.com is my paypal and email addy if you can help.

Thanks so much...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-12-Upper-De...3f1cfa8811

Have any pics of your Louisville stuff? I'm a pretty big Louisville collector myself.
BTW, I seemed to have lost my "S" so if you happen across one of those I would appreciate a heads up. Good luck.

Opened the bid up at your 5.99 I want the card but not at a 25 buy it now price. lol but def willing to pay $10-12 for it. Thanks for listing it now to find the "V" figured all along that would be the tough one to find. Sorry dont know of anyone that has a "S".

(09-26-2012, 02:13 PM)nappyface Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-12-Upper-De...3f1cfa8811

Have any pics of your Louisville stuff? I'm a pretty big Louisville collector myself.
BTW, I seemed to have lost my "S" so if you happen across one of those I would appreciate a heads up. Good luck.

FYI, that's not my auction.