`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musial/Sandberg Update - Gypsy Queen Leather Mini Mail Day v4 (Heavy Scans)

Musial/Sandberg Update - Gypsy Queen Leather Mini Mail Day v4 (Heavy Scans)
03/01/13 UPDATE

Long overdue update! Here's the batch of the last dozen examples: Alex Gordon, Jhonny Peralta, Russell Martin, Alexei Ramirez, Kelly Johnson, Stan Musial (RIP), Nick Markakis, Carlos Quentin, Ryne Sandberg, Miguel Tejada, Adam Wainwright and Trevor Cahill. Now just 13 away from 50% complete.

====================
09/20/12 UPDATE

Well, it's been quite a while since my last update but I finally hit a new milestone, that is, 150 leather minis! Here's the newest batch of 13: Dale Murphy, R.A. Dickey, Hank Conger, Jason Vargas, Zack Greinke, Barry Larkin, Ryan Dempster, Rafael Furcal, Alex Gonzalez, Jose Bautista, Roy Campanella, Angel Pagan and Neftali Feliz. Thanks to everyone who helped me make more progress on this insane project. Now on to 175 which would make the set 50% complete!

====================
PREVIOUS GYPSY QUEEN MAIL DAY THREAD

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1489034.html

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

RE: New Milestone (150) Update - Gypsy Queen Leather Mini Mail Day v4 (Heavy Scans)
That is awesome! Grats so far!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: New Milestone (150) Update - Gypsy Queen Leather Mini Mail Day v4 (Heavy Scans)
great job, very very impressive!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Thanks, guys! Cool

WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

I really just love this set and hope you saw that the Leathers will return in 2013 Smile Get your glasses ready for another round!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(09-22-2012, 02:31 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: I really just love this set and hope you saw that the Leathers will return in 2013 Smile Get your glasses ready for another round!
Thanks and I didn't get a chance to read up on the 2013 GQ release info until just now. Leather minis will be 1/1...ouch. I see they will be doing wood minis #ed to 5...maybe, just maybe I'll go for that subset instead.

Wow - That is amazing!! Where did you get that Larkin. I collect only him and haven't even seen one of these for sale. Congrats!
Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!

(09-22-2012, 03:04 PM)katieneack Wrote: Wow - That is amazing!! Where did you get that Larkin. I collect only him and haven't even seen one of these for sale. Congrats!
Thanks. IIRC, he was a Buy-It-Now on eBay back in June. If I come across another example, I'll be sure to let you know as I do recognize you from FCB. Smile

I need that Dickey! haha jk

Nice set!
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

I must say, seeing a set update like this really makes me wonder why I haevn't sign onto beckett more often. Just major mojo man! Really nice!