`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 box of R&S Longevity...ouch

1 box of R&S Longevity...ouch
Well, I was bored so I picked up one of these bad boys for 50 at Target...kinda wish I hadn't now

Ruby
Jared Cook
Jimmy Graham

Greateast Hits
Jason Babin

Statistical Standouts
Jason Babin (if only I was an eagles fan eh?)

Base RC
Chandler Harnish (well I hit what I wanted)
Shea McClellin
Marvin Jones
Dont'a Hightower
Courtney Upshaw
Orson Charles
Travis Benjamin
Bobby Wagner
Matt Kalil
Lavonte David

Ruby RCs
Harrison Smith
Dan Herron

Dress For Success Jerseys
Stephen Hill
Kendall Wright
Bernard Pierce

Freshman Orientation
Alshon Jeffery

eh...ok break...ready for the problem...EVERY RC CARD HAS AN INCH OF SURFACE SEPERATION ON THE BOTTOM....grrrrrrrrr! I guess I could send um all in and pray to god that Panini is reasonable, but that'll be such a pain...oh well, every box is a gamble I guess
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: 1 box of R&S Longevity...ouch
Ouch man. That break wasn't good. Nice Kendall Wright, but too bad they were all damaged.

Hey I sent a message on the trade board about our trade. Check it out and let me know.

(09-20-2012, 04:45 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Ouch man. That break wasn't good. Nice Kendall Wright, but too bad they were all damaged.

Hey I sent a message on the trade board about our trade. Check it out and let me know.
oh the jerseys are ok, but the regular base RCs and inserts are totally mangled. I'll check you tonight, I'm posting from my phone currently.

I usually buy 1 box each year and last year I got a hot box with 6 jersey's in it, which is ok but i'd rather have at least 1 auto. I usually have better luck with Basketball, a couple of years ago I got a Kobe Bryant auto numbered to /25. I wouldn't buy to many boxes if all your going to get is all jersey cards.

(09-20-2012, 07:35 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: I usually buy 1 box each year and last year I got a hot box with 6 jersey's in it, which is ok but i'd rather have at least 1 auto. I usually have better luck with Basketball, a couple of years ago I got a Kobe Bryant auto numbered to /25. I wouldn't buy to many boxes if all your going to get is all jersey cards.
Ikr! Last year I did ok, god some solid jerseys and nice RC stuff...but all my RCs were damaged and 4 jerseys....1 color jerseys...from w.e event they supposedly had the athletes wear um at...no thanks lol oh well, if it was a sure thing they wouldn't call it gambling!