`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So these Ebay box breaks that "abide by Ebay policies"

RE: So these Ebay box breaks that "abide by Ebay policies"
Just got in from a meeting and I have an email AND an Ebay message from the person. I was holding off on the negative feedback since I buy and sell with the same account and feared retribution. The email has scans of four Saints cards that are supposedly being mailed to me as an apology.

The plot thickens...
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

I would need a Delivery Confirmation....

(10-01-2012, 06:40 PM)y2hood Wrote: Just got in from a meeting and I have an email AND an Ebay message from the person. I was holding off on the negative feedback since I buy and sell with the same account and feared retribution. The email has scans of four Saints cards that are supposedly being mailed to me as an apology.

The plot thickens...
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Final update:

Seller refunded my money. Seller emailed to say they were sending me something for my troubles.

I couldn't get a good angle with my camera phone without light reflecting so I turned off the overhead light:

[Image: 2012-10-04_18-41-32_274.jpg]

2011 Sage Gold Mark Ingram #'200
2011 Topps Inception Mark Ingram #'d 158
2012 Gridiron Gold Marques Colston #'299
2012 Playbook Mammoth Pierre Thomas #'d 99.

At that great personal/professional expense just to appease a buyer, there was no way I could leave negative to someone with perfect feedback and still look at myself in the mirror. So I gave positive and just dinged the shipping time in the star rating.

I figure there's enough problem bidders on Ebay that if this seller IS making a habit of this then it'll catch up to them. I was out 2 months of cards. I'm out no money and picked up four awesome PC items.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Glad things worked out for you.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

holy crap, i actually love situations like that. you made out like a bandit! got your money back and some nice cards. i never would have expected those kind of cards. i bet he will be upset about the stars though since those seem to hurt worse than an actual negative.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/