`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
Just broke 3 Momentum packs and 1 Platinum all with hits :)

RE: Just broke 3 Momentum packs and 1 Platinum all with hits :)
btw, i just rated a thread for the first time ever on this site giving it one star simpy to show my distain for pack searching scum.

(09-14-2012, 12:45 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Even that doesn't always save you from the menace of pack searchers - how many of us have bought "sealed" boxes only to find out that the packs inside are already open and the "hit" is gone - especially in retail boxes with guaranteed jersey cards this is a problem.

Of course, sometimes I have to laugh at the idiots - like the guy who thought he was so smart to get that box of 2009 Philadelphia, take the no doubt lousy "jersey" card and then reseal the box. Of course, when I bought the box at a discount I was upset that the jersey card was taken, but not too upset because the two chicle cards (one of which was one of the cars, the other was Drew Brees) which is what i bought the box to get were there - and no doubt they were worth more than the jersey card anyway.

There is a guy who is always at the Target near my office pack searching through the individual packs. He is there rubbing every single pack and feeling them and probably damaging the cards inside. I wonder if he ever gets anything good - or anything which matches the 2010 Topps Magic Sam Bradford auto I pulled from a blaster there (or the 2011 R&S Longevity Ryan Williams 1/1 Jumbo Prime Patch or /10 Julio Jones team logo auto from that same set)?

As much as we all hate redemption cards, changing anything larger to redemptions would stop the pack searcher menace. Although I'd rather just see memorabilia cards disappear entirely because I don't care about cheap memorabilia cards which may not even be real (and if real probably was one of 50 jersies from the NFL premiere - just go to all autographs because pack searchers won't be able to find them.

I also hate that those pack searcher idiots lead the boxes I buy to be filled with those dummy cards.

But dude, bragging about "sucess" in pack searching in a guaranteed hit per pack item makes you look rather stupid.
Thanks Dude..Aperently you have not read the thread in its entirely, which is expected on here. I was taking most comments with a grain of salt but in your case I believe Im about done. And Ill start with you....I never said " Oh look at me and all make pack searching finds". I have actually bought a box from a place twice now with no hits at all, so trust me I know how it feels.

anyways your pack searches failed for the most part if you read the product sheet at all for momentum you would see there is a hit in every pack.....and your the reason why this hobby is almost dead in retail stores...you should be ashamed

Not only do you search packs, but you also don't have spell check!

(09-14-2012, 02:51 PM)mo_evo8 Wrote: Thanks Dude..Aperently you have not read the thread in its entirely, which is expected on here. I was taking most comments with a grain of salt but in your case I believe Im about done. And Ill start with you....I never said " Oh look at me and all make pack searching finds". I have actually bought a box from a place twice now with no hits at all, so trust me I know how it feels.
Sorry man, you mention pack searching, you get the hammer. No one cares about the explanation/justification, and it only makes it worse to get offended or whatever.

I believe you that you won't do it again and disagree with it in the first place, but hopefully this thread gets shut down by the mods pretty soon. It only gets worse the more that people find it and read it ...

Rjcj2017- no worries my man or woman Smile. They can bash an cry all they want it will take more then a few little post to me down. I go to work everyday and get to hear grown men cry about life, lol. And as far as spell check goes well.... I guess the cats out of the bag my spelling is not the best, but than again I never said I'm perfect. Just close to perfect..Hahahahahahahahaha

(09-13-2012, 09:05 PM)mo_evo8 Wrote: Yes sir! There are some shady azz people out there, so I now know this goes on. And hopefully I can avoid buying packs from somewhere that's been tampered with.
This is the funniest post of the entire thread.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

For Christ's sake people. He searched some packs and posted about it. He was then scorned. He then posted how it's not right. Now those of us who look down on him and his behavior can ignore him. Those who believe he means what he wrote (about how it's not cool to do that) can view his posts and even trade with him.
Stop posting about this subject in the box break forum.
If you have to keep going on about it, do it in the main football forum.
Bob Saget.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Thanks mrgonzodad.

MODS Please lock this Thread. Thanks

(09-16-2012, 04:15 PM)mo_evo8 Wrote: Thanks mrgonzodad.

MODS Please lock this Thread. Thanks
Why, had enough? LOL

It's cool, man.