`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thoughts on trout patch auto

thoughts on trout patch auto
bought this the other week and just got it in the mail yesterday...i haven't busted enough 2012 bowman platinum to know, but as far as i can tell, i don't see many patch auto cards that aren't numbered. it doesn't look altered though...what are your thoughts?

Photobucket

RE: thoughts on trout patch auto
Looks legit to me, although I can't say I've seen any unnumbered patch Trout GU auto cards myelf. I have seen the red jersey Trout base (I have the white one, which is more common), but I'm not sure if the red is "patch" or just regular jersey. If you're looking to trade/sell I'd be interested. Feel free to pm me.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I think you just lucked out and got a really, really nice patch.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

From everything I've seen, the patches are reserved for low #d refractor parallels. Can't say for sure, as spotting altering isn't my area of expertise, but based on the product I'd be suspicious to be honest.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Seen a couple of them non-numbered, pretty positive it's legit.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

Sweetness
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

there's a bunch that are non numbered.
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I doubt people would fake a Trout patch. (At least not if they are smart) I would think people would fake a card worth very little in an attempt to make it worth more. If you screw with one that is already worth a lot, you have the risk of ruining an already valuable card.

Besides, Trout is so hot, ALL his stuff goes for good money. The ones that I would steer clear of are the cards where the patch is the only part that makes it worth the price!