`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been gone

RE: Been gone
Hey Mel hang in there. I have always enjoyed your posts, whether it be sharing cards or some sarcasm. I hope things get better for you
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

Hey Mel, hope you're on the mend. I see that you have about 100+ Velander/M.Cabrera cards. I have most already, but I'd be willing to take the lot for a fair price. Not looking to pick through or take advantage, so pm me what you'd be looking for. -If you'd prefer, I could tell you exactly which ones I don't have already (and would be most intersted in). I scanned through quickly and there were about 5-6 with BVs of $10+ with the remainder being mostly $1-4 BV. Either way, no rush. Take care.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Hey I hope you get better. Definetely interested in your Cardinals
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

Mel you are a class act and one of my favorite traders around. A wonderful gesture by you to donate all those cards, it goes to show what kind of man you are. Get well my friend.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

I appreciate the responces, have been fortunate to meet many very good people here over the last 12+ years and have developed some interesting relationships in this rather bizzare medium.

Will try to respond to as many as I can as soom as possible...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel