`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
WHOS GOT GRIFFEYS TO TRADE

RE: WHOS GOT GRIFFEYS TO TRADE
(09-05-2012, 07:57 PM)elberson Wrote: A have a few, looking for star or Hof gu and autos and rc
you got some that i need, when i get alot of my other stuff in my org i will look you up

thanks
griffeyman
(09-05-2012, 10:03 PM)krn001 Wrote: Do you have this card? It has been part of my pc for quite awhile, would consider trading for the right card.
[Image: KGTMKGb2009-1.jpg]
yes i need that one, what are you looking for
(09-05-2012, 09:47 PM)patrickhef30 Wrote: Check me bud
offer sent
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

ok lets do some more
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

I have tons of griffeys most are base. I can load them into org. Check in a couple hours as I have quite a few so it will take some time.

griffeys are loaded into org...take a look and see if you see anything you need...they are all for trade

ok all offers have been answered

whos up for another round

would you be interested in this auto? it has COA to com along with it and it is probably one of a kind. i also sent u an open trade with the griffey's i got. i am looking for derek jeter or cam newton. or anything that can fetch me those guys.

griffey auto

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Photobucket

ok offers replied

I have several Griffeys if you wanna check me.

(09-05-2012, 10:18 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: yes i need that one, what are you looking for
Do you have anything of interest of players in my sig? I do have other Griffey's but i need to sort/org them, i do recall having an Arena Hologram from the early 90's.
I resized the pic to 40% but it's larger than the original post
[Image: KGTMKGb2009-2-1.jpg]
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered