Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
nice PC mailday w/ scan: NEW scan 10/7!

RE: nice PC mailday w/ scan
Just picked up a couple more worth scanning Smile

The MJs were courtesy of another trader on here, the Richmond was a paltry $4+shipping on eBay. It is numbered to 49 and has a HUGE BV, but I figure it'll come down once the newness of the product wears away. Still a nice pickup!

[Image: morepcpickups001.jpg]
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: nice PC mailday w/ scan: NEW scan 9-6
Dang he needs to learn how to sign on the sticker Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

nice pick ups, thats cool panini is releasing nice stuff of richmond so you can continue picking up new/nice stuff for your collection.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(09-06-2012, 06:27 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: nice pick ups, thats cool panini is releasing nice stuff of richmond so you can continue picking up new/nice stuff for your collection.

I'm kinda hoping it will drive down the prices of his old-school autos which consistently go above high bv!

And yeah that sticker sig isn't the greatest which is probably why I got it w/ shipping for like 90% off, but I'm cool with it Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Going to a show this weekend will keep my eyes peeled for some Richmonds Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(09-13-2012, 11:43 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Going to a show this weekend will keep my eyes peeled for some Richmonds Smile

You're awesome! I keep mine peeled for Hendersons since I live about an hour from Duke's campus...but then I realize they're all already at your house instead!

And I always ask guys if they have any Mitch Richmond stuff, never a darn thing. The only thing the card shows are good for around here are MJs to trade for and some of those guaranteed hit packs. It's almost all football and baseball, even in NC. Who woulda thought?

Oh yeah, almost forgot, got these two in today, paid under half of bv for both of them!

[Image: gradedMJs001.jpg]

(09-13-2012, 11:43 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Going to a show this weekend will keep my eyes peeled for some Richmonds Smile
Raleigh?

(09-13-2012, 08:33 PM)therobertogato Wrote: Raleigh?
Raleigh is sept 22-23, I'll probably make an appearance Smile

RE: nice PC mailday w/ scan: NEW scan 9-13
Sweet new pickups.

RE: nice PC mailday w/ scan: NEW scan 9-13
Yeah, I got confused. I'll be there Sunday that weekend. I know I posted a thread about how I had a bad time the first trip, well, must not have been that bad!