`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling some prospects

RE: Selling some prospects
48 hours since last login here...I emailed his email associated with the paypal account and haven't heard back.

I might be wrong here, but it's been 3 days since he posted this sale thread and sold the cards. That doesn't take into account when the payments were made.

You guys are complaining that you haven't gotten your cards and talking about filing chargebacks with paypal, etc. in just that short amount of time?

Really? After three days? If I were the original poster that would piss me off. I would be fighting mad.

It's been 3 days and one of those was a holiday. So, the earliest the stuff could've been mailed is Tuesday, so really it's been 2 days.

I am not backing the OP. And I am not saying he is or isn't going to come through. But at least give someone a chance. Dang.

I don't think he's complaining about not receiving the cards, just about having had no contact from the seller since payment was made, which I agree is strange.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Heard back from OP....cards should be here tomorrow. Assuming all is well, then I am happy to say it looks like we have ourselves a new stand up member to the Beckett community!!!

No DC# yet, no more responses...more excuses!!! Back to worried!

(09-07-2012, 04:28 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: No DC# yet, no more responses...more excuses!!! Back to worried!
File the charge back, and request that paypal investigate that seller for fraud

Also, Pm the info on your deal with him to Floydtown

thank you!

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(09-09-2012, 12:50 PM)shezdoni Wrote: File the charge back, and request that paypal investigate that seller for fraud

Also, Pm the info on your deal with him to Floydtown

thank you!
If the cards or a tracking number don't appear tomorrow I shall.

(09-09-2012, 01:29 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: If the cards or a tracking number don't appear tomorrow I shall.
You more than likely won't get either, and your not the only member here he is playing games with , sorry Sad

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1513208.html

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

And away we go with the Paypal chargeback!!!

He keeps logging in and not answering PM's or my emails. He also hasn't offered anything up to paypal in my claim. Hopefully they refund my money soon. I believe he needs to be outright banned and not just "Must Send First"