`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Target error in my favor

RE: Target error in my favor
(08-30-2012, 10:14 PM)lostdwarf Wrote: Was in Target tonite with my family trying to find a NY Giants pillow pet for my daughter for her birthday. There was a huge line at checkout so I went and look at the cards while my wife stood online. I noticed the 2012 Topps Football "rack boxes?" (the ones usually $9.99) were on a peg hook that said $3.99. The tag said Sports Asst. Box. I took a few boxes up to check out and told the girl the tag said $3.99. After a brief talk with her supervisor and me showing him where they were I got 7 boxes for $3.99 each. Not bad, i'll take 60% off anyday!
Thanks for posting this, I am sure that you are now on a bunch of people "DO NOT TRADE lists.

What you did was nothing short of being a very dishonest person,, (IMHO even worse than the pack searchers plain and simple as that)

But then again, seeing your feedback, 2 negs for not sending out your end of the trade, and the 2.33 trade score for 3 trades, this thread you made, just shows what kind of person you really are.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Yeah - don't get the post, sorry. Congrats to you, I guess.

Hopefully I'll find a PS3 in the wrong section and demand that I get it for $50 since I know how much they are supposed to cost.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I work in retail sales, so to me, you are nothing short of a thief. Your first post shows you knew they were not supposed to be that price, yet later you claim "no where else they could have gone". That is called CYA... and that just confirms my opinion. And you are bragging about it. Congrats on sticking it to the "Target Man". He had it coming. ** sigh **

I'm fairly disgusted now.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Helpful hint, DO NOT trade with lostdwarf

1.60 feedback rating in 5 trades of which 4 are negatives for not shipping out his end......

And he is logging on every day
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(09-01-2012, 06:33 AM)all day baby Wrote: I work in retail sales, so to me, you are nothing short of a thief. Your first post shows you knew they were not supposed to be that price, yet later you claim "no where else they could have gone". That is called CYA... and that just confirms my opinion. And you are bragging about it. Congrats on sticking it to the "Target Man". He had it coming. ** sigh **

I'm fairly disgusted now.
+ 1000

As I also work in retail, the fact you say you knew it was wrong seriously brings your dignity into debate.

P.S. - I notice you said you did this in "Upstate New York". You know, depending on which county you were in, there are some very specific laws pertaining to things like this that you've just openly admitted to violating...

...Actually, depending on which county you were in, adjusting the price for you down actually saved them alot of money, and lost you a bunch...

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Its targets fault. It their associates spent time maintaining the merch. It wouldnt be an issue. As far as i see it. Its mistagged. And obviously target sees it that way too. Or else they wouldnt have accommodated him.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(11-10-2012, 11:04 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Helpful hint, DO NOT trade with lostdwarf

1.60 feedback rating in 5 trades of which 4 are negatives for not shipping out his end......

And he is logging on every day
I had a bad trade with him, glad I never shipped out. He just ignores everything.

While I think it is a little over the top to say he is a thief, as the cards were in a section under that price, I still think its slightly wrong. Clearly his feedback shows hes not the best of characters, but in just this issue, its not something so damming as to say he is a bad person.

Seems dishonest to me. I certainly wouldn't make an effort to trick people into giving me a better price.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

(11-10-2012, 02:03 PM)robsvideos Wrote: Its targets fault. It their associates spent time maintaining the merch. It wouldnt be an issue. As far as i see it. Its mistagged. And obviously target sees it that way too. Or else they wouldnt have accommodated him.
As was already mentioned, someone put them on the wrong peg... whether it was a Target associate, an innocent customer, or a thieving customer. Target, and most retail stores, do NOT see it as mistagged. They call it shrinkage. That means a loss to the store, and that loss is passed on to the customer in higher prices. That is why I called him a thief. Instead of pointing out the problem, he used it as an opportunity to get something for way less... then pissed and moaned that his boxes didn't have the special inserts.

I say, karma bit him in the butt.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed