`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Time Grader - A Couple Questions

1st Time Grader - A Couple Questions
I sent 41 cards to get graded on a Wednesday and they were excepted on Friday morning.

How long does it usually take before it shows up in your history or orders as being processed or even being accepted?

As a first time grader I would want to know any information other than they were accepted from my shipping company just as safety.

Any help on figuring out how to do that would be awesome.

Thanks...

RE: 1st Time Grader - A Couple Questions
I hope you sent with tracking. You said they will have it on Friday, Count monday as day one of your service. They post usually after they have shipped your package. Thats what I remember when I shipped. Hope that helps. By the way welcome to the forum
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

Tracking and Insured was purchased with priority mail. I have confirmation that the package was recieved last Friday in the AM. I figured that they would start in on it on Monday but it would have had to log it in ASAP or atleast on Monday evening. so far nothing yet and I just recieved a response so I will see how that goes...

Would love to show some pics of them when I get them back.

Lately they haven't been emailing until after the order is done. It's a little maddening but after you do a few submissions you come to expect it and it's not as stressful.

As long as you have delivery confirmation you're good.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Thanks,

(08-29-2012, 12:02 AM)y2hood Wrote: Lately they haven't been emailing until after the order is done. It's a little maddening but after you do a few submissions you come to expect it and it's not as stressful.

As long as you have delivery confirmation you're good.
My first order was in April of 2011, the quickest I've received any email is the deadline date/day they ship out. Not being argumentative or anything, but I don't think "lately" does it justice Tongue

lol....
That helps me know that my cards arent in limbo but I just have to put my faith in their hands because they are trying to get them back to me ASAP.

Thanks