`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Trading with Rookieaholic2nd - Missing the RNH Young Guns from our trade!

RE: Trading with Rookieaholic2nd - Missing the RNH Young Guns from our trade!
Anyone have any updates on their status?

Anyone else filed a report yet? Send an email or call the # i gave you...but please note it took me 30 minutes to talk to someone & the guy i talked to said that if anyone else files a report to just send an email...will go faster than waiting around. Give all the details about Dave, what is happening or missing, & they will respond to you. If we get enough of us to file a report they'll send the local Niagara Falls police to his house to investigate. Calling them (Niagara Falls police) alone will just get you to where i'm at with the antifraudcenter.ca
[Image: BennBanner.png]

Looking for Jamie Benn short prints from 09-10!

http://photobucket.com/BennHockey
http://photobucket.com/hockeytrades

Well I guess that I will finally chime in as I did a trade with Dave about a month ago, right before this post. I was hoping that he would keep up his end and ship as he did mark but I haven't received any cards yet. Really sucks because one of the cards I was getting from him was a Despres Titanium RC /47 and those are not easy to come buy. I will be filing with the antifraudcenter.ca next week. Plus he has now been banned from Beckett. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but looks like I got burned like most of the others.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

I wasn't going to post in this thread, but I guess here I am.

This guy sent me a lot of trade offers around the time that Im guessing some of these deals were agreed on. He was so off the wall that it just made me think twice about working any kind of trade with him.

I was hoping time would go by and he would eventually make good on the deals, but it looks like that isn't going to happen.

This really sucks, what a ***** bag.
PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket

I wasn't going to say anything but he also tried to make a trade with me at that time. If any of you remember my Kopitar titanium card /10 I was trading, he was sooooo interested in getting it, it really felt strange to me and something didn't feel right so I sold it instead. When this thread started I was relieved, but I feel bad for all these good honest members getting ripped off. I really hope you all get together and report this guy. It's too bad, there are so many honest traders, it only takes 1 to ruin the fun.
Collecting:
Morgan Rielly
Jake Gardiner
Kessel
Photobucket

Why doesn't everyone who has "lost" a card list it either here or somewhere private and we can all be on lookouts for it. I know it is a stretch, but it may work. I know other bad traders have been caught this way. Also, if anyone can get out to the Toronto Expo, I bet some of those cards will be there...
Toronto Expo Booth #711
http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww98/...lectibles/
Mailing on Wednesdays

I have filed a complaint with the antifraudcentre.ca website and hope to hear something back from them. Will advise if anything develops, but I don't hold out much hope at this point. The card I am missing is a 2009-10 UD Black Game Night Ticket Autographs Dual # GN2RB Patrick Roy / Martin Brodeur. I'm hoping the Canadian antifraud folks will get some details on Mr. Perkins' e-mail address(es) and contact telephone number(s) from Beckett to expedite the process, but who knows? I provided them with his physical address and the details of our "trade".

Still like the trading and the people here despite the bad apple experience. Happy trading, all!............Eddie

(09-19-2012, 06:27 PM)anavrin78 Wrote: I wasn't going to post in this thread, but I guess here I am.

This guy sent me a lot of trade offers around the time that Im guessing some of these deals were agreed on. He was so off the wall that it just made me think twice about working any kind of trade with him.

I was hoping time would go by and he would eventually make good on the deals, but it looks like that isn't going to happen.

This really sucks, what a ***** bag.
I know exactly what you mean...he was sending me offers ALL the time and trying to make ridiculous trades with me. The card I really remember him going after was a 2008-09 SPA patch/auto jakub vorecek. He wouldn`t give up and was offering me garbage for the card and it always ended up with me canceling the trades

Well...I have a trade in the pipeline too. Am I naive to think that he'll eventually make good on his promises and rehabilitate his reputation on these boards? He doesn't strike me as a scammer...just as someone who dug a big hole for himself and figured digging deeper was the best way to get out. Scammers don't usually respond when they've been called out, but I'll admit my knowledge of scamming isn't vast.

Dave, can you please contact me if you're reading this and let me know if you still plan on honoring your side of the trade? I don't mind if you need some extra time to get your life together, even a few months, but I just need to know one way or another how to proceed.

Despite this situation looking as bad as it looks - really really bad - it's never too late to make amends.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

I'm pretty sure he was banned from Beckett so he's not going to see your message Rice
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

I am also waiting on cards Dave. I did receive most of the cards back, but he decided to keep the most expensive card. The worst part of the trade, he lied about shipping the cards - stating "Well maybe the are lost in the mail".