[Image: 1GradedLayout.jpg]
[Image: 1GradedLayout2.jpg]
[Image: 1GradedLayout3.jpg]
[Image: 1GradedLayout4.jpg]
[Image: 1GradedLayout5.jpg]
[Image: 1GradedLayout6.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: Just back from grading!
Good lord man. Absolute sickness as always. I love that final floor buyback MJ auto. I pray I pull like 3 sick Olajuwon 1/1s just to dangle over you until you trade me some of those awesome Jordans! Many congrats!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

that ultimate jordan auto is a beauty, i recently got the bosh version as trade bait and the card looks incredible in person.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Unbelievable, awesome, incredible and now I am jealous as @#$^ and green with envy. I would love to have one nice Jordan auto and you just had 4 graded and those 3 Hakeems are just as nice. Thanks for sharing those with us and congrats on the grades also.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Did you get the autos grade at the same time? If so, how did they come out? (With the auto grades on the backside, jealous interlopers always have to ask these questions.)

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Very nice! I like the honor roll MJ auto, i have a spot for it in my collection...lol
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(08-24-2012, 07:24 PM)jonathani Wrote: Did you get the autos grade at the same time? If so, how did they come out? (With the auto grades on the backside, jealous interlopers always have to ask these questions.)

JonathanI
The auto grades are on the back on some, kinda weird how they do it, I don't know how they determine that.

there are some sweet cards even though i dont care for harden or the thunders the 2nd jordan M is big the 3rd jordan one his name is all put together and harden the last one J is alittle off but nice cards

Incredible collection. Congrats on that! Any interesting stories on how you got those?

(08-26-2012, 12:48 PM)therobertogato Wrote: Incredible collection. Congrats on that! Any interesting stories on how you got those?
No real interesting stories this time, been picking stuff up here and there and trying for some 9.5s and higher.
(08-24-2012, 06:33 PM)kevinr Wrote: Unbelievable, awesome, incredible and now I am jealous as @#$^ and green with envy. I would love to have one nice Jordan auto and you just had 4 graded and those 3 Hakeems are just as nice. Thanks for sharing those with us and congrats on the grades also.
Thanks man! No 9.5s on the MJ autos this time, but still happy for the 9s!