`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOBBY BOX OPC 12-13

RE: HOBBY BOX OPC 12-13
(08-16-2012, 08:38 PM)stadium sports cards Wrote: Not all boxes have an auto in them. This set has a distinct following. It is not a hit rich product. It never has been.
Exactly, it's always been more for set builders and TTM auto collectors (the cards dont bubble when the players sign um). Personally, I like um for my TTMs, but don't expect t see me buying a box of it, my LCS when they had it had um reasonably priced
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Well i guess that is good and bad good because its not over produced and bad because it sucks to only get one hit..... oh well

Hey guys, here in Quebec City, 60$ + tax for the box...
we were told there are only 3 auto cards per CASE..
and the odds for auto are unreal...
i'm looking for RC #581 pickard, 590 allen, 595 Rynnas, the apt roy 599 & 600 Lindbergh...if anyone has that..plmk
Goalie88 (goalie88th@hotmail.com)
Collecting all types of Goalie Memorabilia
Personal Web-Page: http://goalie88.weebly.com/

Sorry to hear
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(08-16-2012, 11:31 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: Well i guess that is good and bad good because its not over produced and bad because it sucks to only get one hit..... oh well
Hey, just a heads up: OPC is the product you buy if you don't really want AUs and GU. It's kind of like cracking a box of Ultimate and wondering why you didn't more than 1 base card...but, like, in reverse.

RCs, inserts, non-auto'd buybacks are considered OPC hits. You're actually lucky. I opened 10 boxes of 07-08 OPC and never got a single autograph or jersey card.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Dang ya I guess I didnt get screwed to bad then

4 boxes. got a Oilers logo patch, weiss auto, and about 60% of the base 500, not even close to a whole set after 4 hobby boxes, I dont usually swear on the forums, but it was a fucking joke.
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

See I was disappointed as well but the guys bring up a good point but still for 4 hobby boxes you got one patch and one auto thats just ridiculous

Auto's are case hits! I'd be happy to pull one. Although, with some amazing luck, i bought 2 blasters of this stuff from 10/11, 11/12 and pulled an auto in each Big Grin

ouch for the price for an lower level product (that I really enjoy)

did you get anything us like a blank backs or anything nice like that maybe a Whalers Pucky patch
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)