`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 topps?

2012 topps?
I was just trying to get some input on buying ..which would be better to get a so called hit ? Single packs , rack pack , blaster box , or the 10.00 box?
I purchased a box yesterday didn't really get anything besides the free patch card, a cool Broadway Joe (nameth ) card and some cool mini cards I call them tobacco cards. All help and suggestions will be appreciated .
Thanks

RE: 2012 topps?
box is ur best bet. single packs are notoriouse for being pack searched
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks man, yeah I noticed that the cards weren't factory set in the box its self some were facing upside down and what not.

I think the 72-card boxes are the best, I believe they're $14.99 ... you get one rookie jersey and 16 rookie cards, whereas a blaster for $19.99 has only 12-14 rookies and no guaranteed hit, other than the manufactured patch card.

Basically, you get a better mix of cards for $5 cheaper, which means you could basically add a free rack pack for the price of a blaster.

(08-07-2012, 10:04 AM)bamamania89 Wrote: I was just trying to get some input on buying ..which would be better to get a so called hit ? Single packs , rack pack , blaster box , or the 10.00 box?
I purchased a box yesterday didn't really get anything besides the free patch card, a cool Broadway Joe (nameth ) card and some cool mini cards I call them tobacco cards. All help and suggestions will be appreciated .
Thanks
I'd wait a few days til hobby packs are released and buy a Jumbo HTA box. But if retail is your only option I'd stick with a blaster or 10.00 value box. loose packs and rack packs can be searched (damn idiot at my local walmart bending packs every wednesday).

(08-07-2012, 06:19 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I think the 72-card boxes are the best, I believe they're $14.99 ... you get one rookie jersey and 16 rookie cards, whereas a blaster for $19.99 has only 12-14 rookies and no guaranteed hit, other than the manufactured patch card.

Basically, you get a better mix of cards for $5 cheaper, which means you could basically add a free rack pack for the price of a blaster.
Oh i have yet to see these boxes. I'm gonna have to pick a few up tomorrow .These seem like the way to go!
(08-07-2012, 06:19 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I think the 72-card boxes are the best, I believe they're $14.99 ... you get one rookie jersey and 16 rookie cards, whereas a blaster for $19.99 has only 12-14 rookies and no guaranteed hit, other than the manufactured patch card.

Oh i have yet to see these boxes. I'm gonna have to pick a few up tomorrow .These seem like the way to go!

Bending packs man I got a guy who bends and measures packs and even feels the top of the pack and ends up damaging cards in the process