`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Not Locate Graded Card in Serial# Lookup or Population Report

Can Not Locate Graded Card in Serial# Lookup or Population Report
I purchased a BGS graded 2010 Exquisite Collection Autographed Jersey Triples of Sam Bradford, Jimmy Clausen, and Colt McCoy #/10 and can not locate with serial number lookup or with the population report lookup. I was wondering if it could be a fake or if it is possible that Beckett forgot to put it in the system. From what I can tell, everything about the slab and tag look real. Being a tri-fold booklet, it has a very large slab, about 9 3/4" x 13"

RE: Can Not Locate Graded Card in Serial# Lookup or Population Report
(08-05-2012, 10:18 PM)oldham418 Wrote: I purchased a BGS graded 2010 Exquisite Collection Autographed Jersey Triples of Sam Bradford, Jimmy Clausen, and Colt McCoy #/10 and can not locate with serial number lookup or with the population report lookup. I was wondering if it could be a fake or if it is possible that Beckett forgot to put it in the system. From what I can tell, everything about the slab and tag look real. Being a tri-fold booklet, it has a very large slab, about 9 3/4" x 13"
It's probably just not in the system. It's not that someone forgot to enter it, for whatever reason it's just not in the database. I have tons of cards that aren't in the database.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I have a card with a number and would like to find out if it has been graded or not, is it possible to search for this?

(10-31-2013, 06:57 PM)Cavallino Wrote: I have a card with a number and would like to find out if it has been graded or not, is it possible to search for this?
Yes, it is. You can either give me the number OR you can use the blue bar at the top of the page, marked "Beckett Grading Services". And when you hold your cursor over this section, a drop down box will appear. Select "Serial # Lookup".

I hope that this helps.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I have a Beckett graded card which is not located in list of population report. The Beckett graded serial # 0007929600.
Please verify if this is a legit Beckett graded card & what the pop report actually is.

Thank you