`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to local LCS where I am at need anything let me know going back tomorrow

RE: Going to local LCS where I am at need anything let me know going back tomorrow
Okay I need help can't decide what box to buy. I bought a box of 2012 Prestige yesterday okay but not great.
Today I am debating on buy a box of 2012 Prestige, 2010 Epix, 2011 Totally Certified, 2012 Elite or should I look for something else. Any help would be great.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

RE: Going to local LCS where I am at need anything let me know going back tomorrow
Haven't left yet not going to leave until about 1:45 pm central time if anyone else needs me to look for. Or any input on boxes to get.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

Try Elite!

Okay I didn't find anything that you guys need. But I went with an 2012 Elite, 2012 Prestige, and 2012 Score (2x). I will post in the box break later with scans of what I got.