`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New BGS Office Los Angeles Area?

New BGS Office Los Angeles Area?
Anyone else get an email saying BGS has a dropoff location in Yorba Linda? I want to make sure it's legit.

RE: New BGS Office Los Angeles Area?
Can you forward me the email.

Nevermind just got the email. It most likely was only sent out to people that live in SoCal.

Here's the email:

Greetings Juan R,

My name is Justo Vazquez and I am the Regional Sales Representative for California accounts for Beckett Grading Services (BGS).

Our records show that you have used BGS before and I first wanted to say thank you for your previous business with us. It may have been some time since your purchase, but were you happy with the service and final product you received? Any questions, comments or complaints can be sent directly to me.

It also states that you are located in Los Angeles and I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that we have a new office based out of Yorba Linda in Orange County . We accept drop offs at this location and we are in the process of making designated drop off points at local distributors and dealers around Southern California .

If you are interested in using our services again or want to know what specials are available, please call or email me at the contact information listed below. Or if you would just like your thoughts to be heard, feel free to contact me as well.

Thanks again and I look forward to working with you in the future,

Sincerely,

Justo Vazquez

Justo Vazquez | Regional Sales Representative, Beckett Grading Services | Beckett Media LLC
22840 Savi Ranch Pkwy , Suite 200, Yorba Linda , CA 92887 | Office: 714-200-1934 | Fax: 800-249-7761 | jvazquez@beckett.com

For current BGS offers, please visit: http://www.beckett.com/grading/

It looks legit but can someone from Beckett please vouch for Mr Vazquez

Thanks for the confirmation Jeff

I Met Justo at the National Convention in Baltimore!!! He is an Asset to Beckett!!! He is 100% Legit, and gave me the best Customer Service I ever had!!!!!

So I just sent some cards to beckett for grading...do you know where the location is in Yorba Linda? Does this mean that in the future I can just bring the cards to Yorba Linda and the people in LA can grade the cards there and I can pick them up? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

(10-19-2012, 12:36 PM)tgeivett Wrote: So I just sent some cards to beckett for grading...do you know where the location is in Yorba Linda? Does this mean that in the future I can just bring the cards to Yorba Linda and the people in LA can grade the cards there and I can pick them up? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
No, the grading will still be done here in Dallas, TX.
Yorba Linda is just a drop-off site. From there, your cards will be sent here in Dallas for grading. And then after that I'm not sure what happens next.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Oh, ok...I just dug a bit deeper online and found this post on Beckett:

Located in Orange County, the office accepts submissions by appointment only, but those who use the office for submissions receive free shipping and insurance on all submissions, which are then sent to Dallas for grading. The new BGS office is located at 22840 Savi Ranch Parkway, Suite 200, in Yorba Linda, Calif.

http://www.beckett.com/news/2012/08/beck...ns-office/

I'm definitely going to use this option next time! Thanks for all of your help!

Yeah this is legit, I dropped stuff off a couple months ago and received everything back graded. Justo is easy to work with and responds to emails very quickly.

New office in LA?

Could be huge for the hobby
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!