`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mixed box break.....

mixed box break.....
bought some boxes from dacardworld.com (1989-90 fleer, 1995-96 Jam Session, 1996 Upper Deck USA11 pack retail [freebie], 2011 topps rising rookies [rack and blaster], 2011-12 hoops retail, 2011-12 Past and Present.

Highlights

Jam session michael Jordan die-cut, Hakeem olajuwan Fuel Injectors, Chris webber Showstoppers

Upper Deck USA - Michael Jordan made in america (NFT)

Rising stars (FB) - McLuster Freshman impressions GU, Addai Playmakers GU, Clayborn Patch, Greg Little RC Green.

Past and present - Joe johnson Gamers, 2011 RC redemption, Archie clark elusive ink, rod strickland elusive ink, kobe bryant fireworks.

I have plenty of doubles from all the above sets so if anyone is interested lmk via pm and i'll see what i have. Also need just three cards for the hoops set and 8 for the past and present set. so again, pm me.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: mixed box break.....
Bet it was a ton of fun busting all those.

Yeah, it was. But I was paying for it that night with my back playing up big time.

Man...I love those days. It'll be a couple months before I can afford one of those sprees again, but I can't wait!

Incidentally, I could use that die-cut jam session MJ. Whenever you get everything added let's get a trade going Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Let me know what you need Hoops and Past & Present wise, might be able to help. I need like 30-50 cards for Hoops. I have to get those in the system soon. And don't forget, I have that Schrempf card for you still.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-24-2012, 11:09 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Let me know what you need Hoops and Past & Present wise, might be able to help. I need like 30-50 cards for Hoops. I have to get those in the system soon. And don't forget, I have that Schrempf card for you still.
Hey Xstream I didn't know you were going for the Hoops set too. I thought you were just doing the past and present. I've got a couple dozen base and a few inserts. I'd send 'em to ya for nothin' if I have any you need. LMK!

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(07-24-2012, 11:27 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Hey Xstream I didn't know you were going for the Hoops set too. I thought you were just doing the past and present. I've got a couple dozen base and a few inserts. I'd send 'em to ya for nothin' if I have any you need. LMK!
Yeah, I bought two retail boxes about two weeks back and was able to get just over 80% of it, so I figured I'd go for it. And I'll think about your offer. I'm starting to feel like the community handout. Smile I'm dedicating next year to try and give a free package to every member I've traded with that's given me freebies. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-24-2012, 11:32 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Yeah, I bought two retail boxes about two weeks back and was able to get just over 80% of it, so I figured I'd go for it. And I'll think about your offer. I'm starting to feel like the community handout. Smile I'm dedicating next year to try and give a free package to every member I've traded with that's given me freebies. Smile
haha it's not a handout. it's what this community does! You've done it for plenty of us, and it's become contagious. What goes around comes around, even the positive stuff!

sorry Steve, the Jordan die-cut is in my jordan side pc. Do you need the mitch from jam session? Exstream, only need #10 and 113 from hoops and the following from Past and present #115,119,129,142,157,172,119. also neec the aldridge and g-wallace for pc's. Do you need any pistons from the boxes I busted? what about detroit lions from 2011 rising rookies?

Yep, need the regular and die-cut Richmonds actually (not sure which you were referring to). Do I need to dangle some stuff for your "main" PC to get that Jordan out of your ancillary PC? :-P