`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Problems... please help!

Panini Problems... please help!
So I recently picked up a 2011 National Treasures Century Gold Signatures Aldon Smith auto redemption off the bay. I hadn't ever redeemed a card through any manufacturers and didn't know what to expect. I've tried a million times and I cannot make an account with Panini in order to redeem the card. I enter all the information needed and click the "I accept. Create User Account>>" button and the form simply clears. Nothing is/has been sent to my e-mail. Comments? Ideas? Solutions? Thanks guys!
[Image: 49ers-ccsports.jpg]
[Image: ninerssig.png]

RE: Panini Problems... please help!
you can try mailing it in.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Actually I got it all figured out. Thanks for your help though man. Stupid me...
[Image: 49ers-ccsports.jpg]
[Image: ninerssig.png]

(07-22-2012, 08:04 PM)cc sports cards Wrote: Actually I got it all figured out. Thanks for your help though man. Stupid me...
Panini redemptions are the worst!!! I've been waiting on a redemption for over a year and a half now. I've tried calling them and just get a machine, left tons of messages and have never called me back. Left responses on the web site about my redemptioin and haven't gotten a response from them that way either.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with an actual person at Panini???

[Image: vBmHxKD.png]