`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SP Game Used Star Swatch 6 Jordan Bird Magic Shaq Howard Gervin Error?

SP Game Used Star Swatch 6 Jordan Bird Magic Shaq Howard Gervin Error?
Hey everyone I just got this 2009-10 Sp Game Used 6 Swatch /99 & my 11yr old pointed out to me that the Bird & Magic swatches are backwards where Bird has Magic's swatch & Magic has Bird's swatch. Has anyone seen this before? I've only seen a handful that are correct & even noticed on all the ones I've seen that Howard's swatch is usually black where this one is blue.

RE: SP Game Used Star Swatch 6 Jordan Bird Magic Shaq Howard Gervin Error?
That's just upper deck being lazy. I've got several Garnett cards from that set with the Garnett swatch being from his minnesota days. Even have one (maybe two) where the swatch is an old western conference all-star uni (red).

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-21-2012, 09:51 PM)taffster74 Wrote: That's just upper deck being lazy. I've got several Garnett cards from that set with the Garnett swatch being from his minnesota days. Even have one (maybe two) where the swatch is an old western conference all-star uni (red).
You situation is different as this is clearly them having Bird & Magic in the wrong spot it's not them using a swatch from Bird or Magic from a different team being they only played with one team. Lazy or not I'm guessing it's clearly an error on their part.

With or without the error my son loves the card I was just curious if anyone else has seen one as I have not.

The person who assembled that card should be punched in the face. That's Bird and Magic. Celtics vs Lakers. You get that mixed up, you're in the wrong business.

Congratulations on that card though. Great set of players