`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Tell me who to give this card to.

RE: Tell me who to give this card to.
i know this violates rule number 1, but...

give it to me. and im going to sell it, point blank

but 100% of the money will go to the jimmy fund and dana farber. any fees, i will eat

I have a little cousin....in 1st grade. His family are Tigers fans and he is just starting to get into cards. I have been picking up some stuff for him every so often (Verlander RCs, Austin Jackson RCs, etc) but this would make his day. His birthday is coming up in August and I'd be happy to give it to him for his birthday.

Sort of violates the "give it to me" rule....but I'm not keeping it.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

rpspenner, hiiimitalian989, dbrookered: I want to thank you all for thinking of me and putting my name out there for this card. You are all great traders and it means a lot to know that I have some good guys looking out for me. Although it is a very sweet card and would be a great addition to my Tigers PC I'm gonna side with Derek and say that Tlionsfan should get the card. He sounds like he is very deserving of it!!! Always great to hear when traders help each other out on here!!

Krangry: This is a very generous thing you are doing! Congrats!!!

Figure out how to locate this person's mailing address and send it to her.
http://bloomfield-mi.patch.com/articles/...iggest-fan

(07-19-2012, 01:58 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: rpspenner, hiiimitalian989, dbrookered: I want to thank you all for thinking of me and putting my name out there for this card. You are all great traders and it means a lot to know that I have some good guys looking out for me. Although it is a very sweet card and would be a great addition to my Tigers PC I'm gonna side with Derek and say that Tlionsfan should get the card. He sounds like he is very deserving of it!!! Always great to hear when traders help each other out on here!!

Krangry: This is a very generous thing you are doing! Congrats!!!
Class act as always.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

well.. since it is a dual auto and it IS for PC.... why dont ya just cut it down the middle and give half to Tlionsfan and the other half to mgruber2

:p
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

PM's have been sent. Thanks guys. Hope to mail cards out tomorrow.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Thanks a lot guys! I appreciate you throwing my name out there for this, it truly means a lot that people think of me as a good member on here.
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

(07-19-2012, 12:01 AM)rpspenner Wrote: Very cool idea! I can't remember the name exactly, but I know mgruber is a Tigers collector. I think he mostly collects Verlander, but I think he'd be one of the main members on the board that would truly appreciate it.
I agree, give it to Mike! He's a Michigan guy who loves collecting the Tigers, and whenever I have needed help on these boards, he has gave a helping hand when I needed it! He would be perfect for this card and would always keep it in his PC!

mgruber!
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]