`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box of Sp Signatures (damaged product)

Box of Sp Signatures (damaged product)
I did no research on this product but I collect hockey and decided to splurge on a $270 box since I love SP products. I was going to buy 3 boxes of SPA hockey and wished I did. Here is my box:

Michael Saunders auto (card is damaged on the upper right corner)

Clay Buchholz auto (card is damaged on the bottom and its ripping up)

Dinesh Kumar Patel/ Rinku Singh dual signatures compatriots (card corner is bent)

Austin Maddox Tampa Bay not Boston Red Sox auto ( upper right corner bent)

Jhoulys Chacin auto ( left side of card is ripping in)

Eric Chavez auto (not damaged)

Justin Smoak auto (not damaged)

Triple auto of Nelson Perez, Junior Lake, kevin rhoderick. Franchise Chicago Focus 20/50

Signature Season 2003 World Champs Florida Marlins Derrek Lee/ Josh Beckett 44/50

5 of my cards prwere damaged and the other 4 are in ok condition. Very upset about this product. I already called upper deck and complained. I will never purchase this product again. I hope they send me a whole new box. 2 of the packs were crinkled up and had holes in them. I put my finger in the hole and opened up 2 picks. Stay away from this product. I wish I did my research. I lose

RE: Box of Sp Signatures (damaged product)
Does anybody have any box breaks like this that dealt with upper deck for a replacement?

RE: Box of Sp Signatures (damaged product)
You need to send the entire box, contents and all, with the receipt or some proof of purchase and demand a box exchange. Just send them all, don't hold anything back, you have to go all in so to speak or they will replace card for card. Put them back in the crappy wrappers you pulled them from and back in the box and be done with it, that is your best bet. Yes I have experience with this.
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48