`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
electronic submission

electronic submission
I am getting pretty tired out doing this electronic submission form.

I have now entered 19 of what is likely 50 or 60 cards for grading (big case breaks)

I cannot enter any more cards, and when i start a new form, i can't enter anything on that.

This is my first time submitting with bus, and its a pain in the back end!

Can i just print the form and fill it in?

As well, and I know this has been done to death, but would subbing the cards to PSA make any sense, or is it better to sub to BGS?

the cards are all bowman chrome and sterling from 2010 - 2011 autos and high end refractors

Any help would be great

rn

RE: electronic submission
(07-12-2012, 10:18 AM)user_bmte9 Wrote: I am getting pretty tired out doing this electronic submission form.

I have now entered 19 of what is likely 50 or 60 cards for grading (big case breaks)

I cannot enter any more cards, and when i start a new form, i can't enter anything on that.

This is my first time submitting with bus, and its a pain in the back end!

Can i just print the form and fill it in?

As well, and I know this has been done to death, but would subbing the cards to PSA make any sense, or is it better to sub to BGS?

the cards are all bowman chrome and sterling from 2010 - 2011 autos and high end refractors

Any help would be great

rn
Yes. You can just print the forms and fill them in.

I would sub to BGS considering the cards that you want to sub.

I hope that this helps.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RE: electronic submission
This MUST get fixed if Beckett wants any further card grading submissions. Hand writing a couple dozen is one thing, but I've submitted up to 500 cards at a time for grading. Hand writing onto a printed form is not an option. My time is worth more than that. If Beckett can't provide a functioning electronic submission form then they shouldn't be accepting card grading orders.
Let me add a quick follow up so it doesn’t come off as a rant. I’m not generally a very demanding or a complainer. That said, I should not even have to ask for “basic functionality”. These kinds of basic tools is how Beckett generates it’s income and is the foundation of customer service. Providing these for customers should be their #1 priority, nuff said.