`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upper Deck to honor outstanding redemptions at the National and expired redemptions

Upper Deck to honor outstanding redemptions at the National and expired redemptions
Just posted this on the baseball and football boards as well.

Upper Deck just posted this article today for anyone who is going to the National and has redemptions outstanding with them or expired redemptions.

http://upperdeckblog.com/2012/07/upper-d...onvention/

RE: Upper Deck to honor outstanding redemptions at the National and expired redemptions
That's really good to hear. Someone go buy a boat load of old UD product with expired redemptions. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: Upper Deck to honor outstanding redemptions at the National and expired redemptions
(07-10-2012, 03:08 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: That's really good to hear. Someone go buy a boat load of old UD product with expired redemptions. Smile
Yeah, and then you can send them to me so I can take them with me!

It's real cool that UD is willing to accept an expired redemption from any card company. It just so happens that there is a downside. The redemptions MUST be UNSCRATCHED. Too bad that you have to be at the convention to take advantage of this, but it's better than nothing.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

The unscratched part is interesting to me. From what I can remember, topps and lets say press pass, I don't think they even had scratchoffs if I remember correctly. You usually just filled them out on the back of the card and sent them in... Hopefully these will still work.

I'm guessing that this is Panini's Reaction to Upper Deck. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-10-2012, 04:21 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I'm guessing that this is Panini's Reaction to Upper Deck. Smile
This is good too, but your redemption must be as least 4 months old. Plus it's while supplies last. Basically it's no telling how many trade ups are available. They may only have 10-20 packs that equal $100, so you might still not be able to trade up the redemption. It's the early bird method, lol.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]