`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Display

PC Display
I have slowed down a lot on picking up some MJ's but here is my few months of work(About 5 months) Big Grin Thanks for looking.

[Image: DSC_0300.jpg]
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: PC Display
WHOA!!!! Amazing!!! Just 5 months to aquire all those high end & rare cards!!!??!!!

From the all time classics like Scroing Kings & Beam Team, ALL the way to the two most iconic MJ cards EVER in the '84 Star & '86 Fleer!!!

So sweet!! And all the rest of those classic '90's inserts... I can honestly say i'm jealous and am very happy for you! Enjoy that bad ***** collection!

very nice, there are several i would love to add to my collection!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

That is just plain awesome!! WOW! Keep it up. I need a lot of them!
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

I love the display. Is that custom or are they available somewhere? Oh, the cards too! Congrats on that man!

(07-09-2012, 10:53 PM)bengu Wrote: WHOA!!!! Amazing!!! Just 5 months to aquire all those high end & rare cards!!!??!!!

From the all time classics like Scroing Kings & Beam Team, ALL the way to the two most iconic MJ cards EVER in the '84 Star & '86 Fleer!!!

So sweet!! And all the rest of those classic '90's inserts... I can honestly say i'm jealous and am very happy for you! Enjoy that bad ***** collection!
Thanks man! Yeah most I just picked up but a few are from my collection as a kid that I just had gradded Smile
(07-09-2012, 10:59 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: very nice, there are several i would love to add to my collection!!!!!
Thanks man!
(07-09-2012, 11:02 PM)edescartes Wrote: That is just plain awesome!! WOW! Keep it up. I need a lot of them!
Thanks man! I'll try!
(07-09-2012, 11:19 PM)therobertogato Wrote: I love the display. Is that custom or are they available somewhere? Oh, the cards too! Congrats on that man!
Thanks! Yeah, the Display I picked up on Ebay for about $80 with shipping. It's UV protected and locks. They did a great job!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.