`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I forgot I had these........

I forgot I had these........
Hey everyone, I was digging through a box and came across these 2 Bowman's. I got them off the Bay around 2 yrs ago for like $5-$6 shipped for the 2. Someone had put over 100+ 1951's up for auction so I put $2 apiece on around 30 or so and won these 2. Any ideas what they might grade for and would it be worth it to get them graded?!?!?!?. The '75 Ryan is a recent pick up for $15 shipped, I'm not sure why it only received a 5, but I'm happy with it. Thanks for checking them out!!

Matt

[Image: IMG-3.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0001.jpg]
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

RE: I forgot I had these........
nice!

Nice cards, but I wouldn't have them graded. They are off-center and there are spots or stains on the backs. I don't think you would get much return on your investment. Just my opinion, but you should keep them raw and enjoy having them
[Image: Boston.jpg]

(07-03-2012, 03:17 PM)wolverine74 Wrote: Nice cards, but I wouldn't have them graded. They are off-center and there are spots or stains on the backs. I don't think you would get much return on your investment. Just my opinion, but you should keep them raw and enjoy having them
thanks...if I did grade them it would just to keep them. Maybe I'll just buy a couple of hard cases to put them in.
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

The Ryan probably graded low due to the diamond cut? Cool stuff!
[Image: hgSw1.png]
Looking for 1990 PRO SET football variations.
Especially 666 Steve Young!!!!