`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Daniel "Boom" Herron" a guarenteed starter for the Bengals what?!?!?!?

Daniel "Boom" Herron" a guarenteed starter for the Bengals what?!?!?!?
Man I can't wait to see what the season has in store! Kind of gave me goosebumps reading this article. And yes I know its an old article if you've see it already.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/No...0d396f509f

"PETE HEARS BOOM: Pete Johnson, the big back from the first Bengals Super Bowl team, took a break from working all week in his Columbus, Ohio backyard, and also checked in Saturday night before planning to golf Sunday. He predicts great things very quickly for his fellow Ohio State running back, rookie Daniel "Boom" Herron.

"I guarantee you he'll be starting by the first game," Johnson said. "He's a great player if they give him the chance. He can run the ball. He runs low. And he can catch the ball out of the backfield and we didn't do that enough at Ohio State. He's got a great sense of his surroundings and that's what a great running back needs."

Johnson, a second-round pick 35 years before the Bengals took Herron in the sixth round, knows what catching the ball can do for an offense. He was the third-leading receiver for the 1981 AFC champs with 46 catches and four receiving touchdowns."
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: Daniel "Boom" Herron" a guarenteed starter for the Bengals what?!?!?!?
That's awesome! Buy buy buy!!!
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

If he gets significant minutes he will be a sure shot fan favorite (as if he isn't already). 60,000 at PBS will explode when he makes a good play. Good for him, we need another "Boom"er around.. it's just good mojo.

I think it will be a huge challenge to get the startign spot. With Benjarvus Green-Ellis, and Bernard Scott. I certainly think he will get play time though. I really hope to see him do well!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Yeah, I'm wondering where they're going to put him. I'd hate to see us get away from those ridiculous 3rd down Brian Leonard situations. He just has a knack for the 1st down marker. We will all get a much better idea at training camp... good luck, Boom.

There is Benjarvis and Benard Scott. Scott is 28 years old, and in running back years, we all know how old that really is. Just can't keep from wondering if Benjarvis is going to be able to pull off what he did two years ago for New England. Its definitively going to be interesting. I can't wait to watch. And hell I've never been a Bengals fan, but I will be rooting for them this year.
Eddie George Super Collector

AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see what he can do... on another note, some d-bag keeps rating all our threads with 1 star... I am growing weary of the guys doing this crap... I rated it 5 stars to bring it up to three ok...

What they really should do is bring back Ickey Woods.

Thanks for sharing! Unfortunately eBay prices will go up on Herron cards as a direct result of this post, lol. I had to stop posting pre-season articles of my favorite rookies because immediately BIN prices went up and cards that were only getting two bids were suddenly having 15 bids. But you've already got an amazing collection, so I doubt you're too worried about that :-)
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

(06-20-2012, 02:56 PM)sensei322 Wrote: Thanks for sharing! Unfortunately eBay prices will go up on Herron cards as a direct result of this post, lol. I had to stop posting pre-season articles of my favorite rookies because immediately BIN prices went up and cards that were only getting two bids were suddenly having 15 bids. But you've already got an amazing collection, so I doubt you're too worried about that :-)
sensei, I have been checking quite a few of the RGIII cards on the bay, just to admire them, especially the 1/1 booklets... and all I can say is WOW on those insane prices...