`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Ever BGS Submission Updated PICS!

RE: 1st Ever BGS Submission Updated PICS!
(07-15-2012, 06:55 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Good luck cant wait to see the results
Thanks should have them, hopefully, next week sometime!
(07-15-2012, 09:08 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: We wanted to go to that game but we get back from out honeymoon that night. We are looking at going to the game in Corvallis though.
Thats cool! Where are you going on your honeymoon?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Hey

I just sent in my first one as well! I just sent in a 2002 topps finest gold refractor to 25 of Lebron James. Hoping for a 9

I hope you do well as well. Post the pic when you get it back!

(07-16-2012, 12:37 AM)mkimura Wrote: Hey

I just sent in my first one as well! I just sent in a 2002 topps finest gold refractor to 25 of Lebron James. Hoping for a 9

I hope you do well as well. Post the pic when you get it back!
I will, thanks! I hope yours comes back with what you want! Beckett received my order 6/25. By counting 20 business days, they should be done around the 24th of July. So I am hoping for my stuff the last week of July/beginning of August.

(07-16-2012, 01:15 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: I will, thanks! I hope yours comes back with what you want! Beckett received my order 6/25. By counting 20 business days, they should be done around the 24th of July. So I am hoping for my stuff the last week of July/beginning of August.
We're going to Maui. Waiting for those grades are definitely exciting. That Klay Thompson I got a ten on was part of my first submission ever. It was pretty exciting.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I sent in a big order just before I left for my wedding/honeymoon. I didn't fill out the form quite right though so it was delayed a couple weeks. At this point I can't even remember everything I sent in, but I think it was over 20 cards. It's like double the suspense for me now!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(07-16-2012, 01:39 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: We're going to Maui. Waiting for those grades are definitely exciting. That Klay Thompson I got a ten on was part of my first submission ever. It was pretty exciting.
Thats awesome, have fun! I am hoping for something nice in my first submission too.
(07-16-2012, 10:02 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I sent in a big order just before I left for my wedding/honeymoon. I didn't fill out the form quite right though so it was delayed a couple weeks. At this point I can't even remember everything I sent in, but I think it was over 20 cards. It's like double the suspense for me now!
Haha that stinks! I got an email today saying they were processing my order. I sent an email back asking what that meant and the guy basically said that we have your order haha! He did say I should expect them next week (Well, to be done graded next week).

I got the e-mail last night w/ the completed order. Out of 22 cards think at least 13 were 9s lol. Nothing below an 8, but no 10s either unfortunately. I have a couple 9.5 MJs to add to the 2 I had on my first grading order though, so that's nice!

On a sad note, the '86 Star MJ got a questionable authenticity. I picked it up on here from somebody but I can't remember who, so hopefully I can get that straightened out.

I'll post pics when they arrive Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(07-21-2012, 01:40 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I got the e-mail last night w/ the completed order. Out of 22 cards think at least 13 were 9s lol. Nothing below an 8, but no 10s either unfortunately. I have a couple 9.5 MJs to add to the 2 I had on my first grading order though, so that's nice!

On a sad note, the '86 Star MJ got a questionable authenticity. I picked it up on here from somebody but I can't remember who, so hopefully I can get that straightened out.

I'll post pics when they arrive Smile
Thats cool about your order and stinks about the Star. All the Star cards I have I bought graded to avoid that. I should be getting my confirmation next week of the grades I get. I almost do not want to open the email when I get it to be surprised when I actually get my cards back. Not sure if I will be able to NOT look at the email though haha!

Exciting stuff! I can't decide if I want to look at my grades before or when they arrive!? My order is being shiped out this Monday! I think I'll look online sence I have had good luck when I do so in the past. Hope we all get some great grades back!!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(07-21-2012, 04:45 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Exciting stuff! I can't decide if I want to look at my grades before or when they arrive!? My order is being shiped out this Monday! I think I'll look online sence I have had good luck when I do so in the past. Hope we all get some great grades back!!
Haha yeah, I dont want to look. I just want to see that they have been shipped and thats it. Want it to be like Christmas and have some excitement with my first order. I think mine should be shipped next week (hopefully). Beckeet received my cards June 25th and I did the 20 day process so that puts it next week. I got an email the other day basically saying they got my cards. I emailed them back and asked if they just started the grading process and this is what the guy said "Thank you for the inquiry. The service level starts when the order was received, not when you got the email. If we got the cards on June 25, then your order will ship by July 24. We hope this helps. " So hopefully by Friday they get shipped!