`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Card NOT Listed Anywhere (Trent Richardson)

BGS Card NOT Listed Anywhere (Trent Richardson)
I am trying to send two cards in to get graded by Beckett.

I have found the 2012 Leaf Coby Fleener White 1/1 Auto.

However I can NOT find the Trent Richardson I am trying to send as well. It is a 2012 Panini Prestige Trent Richardson. From the Panini Black Box Authentic, from the Industry Summit.

You can see him sign all 10 cards on Paninis youtube page I will link it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RfAY1lSD1I

I took about an hour "prt sc" pasting them and flipping them trying to figure out which one I had seeming as they are NOT numbered after comparing and narrowing them all down, I cam to the conclusion that I most likely have the 3rd one signed. From where the lines meet and stop, straightness of the letters and the curving of the number. That is besides the point.

I had called them the other day about this all they had sent is an electronic form that had some deal send in 4 cards only spend $100 with an extra $25 fee in fine print. I have tried numerous times and I have been delayed for a while now waiting for them to post it hopefully.

I really need help guys. Any ideas on what I can do to send this card in?

Thank you!

RE: BGS Card NOT Listed Anywhere (Trent Richardson)
Thanks for the cool video. Sorry I can't help with your question. That card looks Sweet though. Good luck

RE: BGS Card NOT Listed Anywhere (Trent Richardson)
I don't know about the electronic form they sent you.... but it seems like you could just print your own form and send the cards in.

Am I wrong on thinking this?