`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB: 2011 Contenders Rookie Ticket Autos

WTB: 2011 Contenders Rookie Ticket Autos
OK. My tag has been changed. I can now buy here but still not trading. So if you have Contenders Rookie Ticket Autos I need let me know. Paypal is ready to be used. My list of what I have is in my ORG. I especially need some No Logo variations.

RE: WTB: 2011 Contenders Rookie Ticket Autos
Still no hospital bills?
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(06-11-2012, 12:22 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Still no hospital bills?
Is it really that important to you? Everybody has been taken care of already. And you still persist on me proving to you! If you do not want to deal with us. Do not deal with us. It is simple as that. Thanks for your cooperation.

(06-11-2012, 02:27 PM)slydevil75 Wrote: Is it really that important to you? Everybody has been taken care of already. And you still persist on me proving to you! If you do not want to deal with us. Do not deal with us. It is simple as that. Thanks for your cooperation.
You were pretty adamant about proving YOURSELF 10 days ago. Should I quote the thread?

I would like to deal with you, but I would also like to know your not FOS. I'm pretty sure by the numbers of responses to your posts, that everyone else feels the same way. Seems like you want everyone to just forget about everything that happened. That's not going to happen without a good reason. Like being in the hospital for 5 months like you claim.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"