`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CASES

CASES
so im thinking about buying a case of something coming out what are u guys looking forward to have coming out? already have a case of topps finest coming to me im thinking about getting a case of rookies and stars always have loved the look of the cards have been very lucky to pull good cards and its not to expensive. im thinking about getting a case of the panini momentum and a 6 box case of topps prime.suggestions welcome bc most of its gonna be for trade Tongue
[Image: 864_bucs-josh-freeman-42709-1.jpg]

RE: CASES
Topps Chrome if u can lock in a good deal
Eddie George Super Collector

I haven't really looked at any of the new stuff other than elite. But I do like the looks of the elite this year
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Yea elite is nice I'm not a fan of topps Chrome never really have been just think the product is bland.maybe ill go all out and get a case of national treasures when it comes out

I love the rookies and stars too....how much is a case? and how many boxes?
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

A 12 box case is 1152 bucks 4 autos or mem cards per box so 48 hits in a case i like those odds I've pulled lockers out of ten clausen out of 5 and other low numbered cards in their boxes

(06-10-2012, 04:37 PM)MARINES21 Wrote: A 12 box case is 1152 bucks 4 autos or mem cards per box so 48 hits in a case i like those odds I've pulled lockers out of ten clausen out of 5 and other low numbered cards in their boxes
$96 a box...they have gone up Sad
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

Yea they have but i think the look of the cards this year is better.I'm def gonna atleast buy some boxes if not a case

I always have like Platinum, especailly last year, but the look of the cards that I have saw online thusfare looks bland as well.
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

(06-10-2012, 04:26 PM)MARINES21 Wrote: Yea elite is nice I'm not a fan of topps Chrome never really have been just think the product is bland.maybe ill go all out and get a case of national treasures when it comes out
HUH...topps chrome is bland ...why do you say that