`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to build your PC?

Best way to build your PC?
Hey guys I was wondering if you guys have any good tips on building your PC's faster. Any advice is welcome.
Collecting: Ray Rice, Denard Robinson, Denarius Moore, Rich Gannon, Reggie Bush, and Johnny Manziel

[Image: mikef26banner.jpg]

RE: Best way to build your PC?
It depends on your collection options. Best way for me has been to post up threads on the different sites and this one saying what you where looking for either by buying or trading. EBay also is a good way. If you are looking for rookies/inserts/base I would check COMC (check out my cards) this site is great and everything is shipped out of one location

Hope this helps!
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

base, for sure... I have yet to do this, but once I do, it will bring my numbers up a lot... good luck!!!!

If its a player or team collection then for sure buy lots and hit comc. Best bang for your buck

Ive tried to get all the RCs out of the way first and rookie year stuff......then the rest however and whenever i can get it. My PC is Patriots but i am spening 95% of my cash and time on strictly Gronk. It really all depends on the person
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

I was in trade groups and they helped alot. I also started to just buy cheep cards and not go after the 100 card and get like 10 10 cards instead.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(06-10-2012, 06:43 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: I was in trade groups and they helped alot. I also started to just buy cheep cards and not go after the 100 card and get like 10 10 cards instead.
Trade groups? That sounds interesting. Can you Tell me more about it an how to find/get into one?
Collecting: Ray Rice, Denard Robinson, Denarius Moore, Rich Gannon, Reggie Bush, and Johnny Manziel

[Image: mikef26banner.jpg]

I agree that Check out My Cards is the best way for your cheaper base cards and what not