`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some help with my pc/org

need some help with my pc/org
so i went through my recent oilers pick ups and realized i have traded for quite a few card twice (some 3 times) ha ha.

Anywy, what i want to do is have seperate folder in my org with EVERY oilers card in it to help me mange my Oil PC, however when i tried to add all the cards to said folder it seems to only bring some of them.

i assume it is not adding the oilers cards tht i have in my org already (from sets i have added, and FT cards etc.)

is there a way i can make EVERY oiler card be in my "OILERS" folder while still haveing them in my other "set" and "FT" folders

any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

RE: need some help with my pc/org
I was trying to do this as well, but I didn't find a way to do this yet. If I figure it out I will let you know. From what I can tell you can only have a card in 1 folder.

Thanks,
Nathan

Pretty sure you can have duplicate listings. You can either "Move to" or Add to" If you select "Add to", it should copy the record from the folder its in, and add it to the new folder. I experimented with this once, i just found it easier to remove all the Sharks i had from the sets haha.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Are they in a Folder or Collection? You need to create collections with your desired name. You can move them into one collection. At that point you can select all the cards in that collection and add them to a second collection. You will need to have the collections already built in order to move them. Hope this helps.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

hmm, yes sorry they are in collections. what i originally did is made a new collection for each product that i was collecting or have some of to trade. (ie even if i only had 4 packs of a product and 99% of the cards were FT i added the entire product(every caard) to my org.) then went through and inputed wants/trades etc.

now i made an "oilers colection". then i searched oilers, selected every card and added them to the collection. it only added some to the "Oilers collection". so if i get what you are saying... Now i want to go to my other collections (IE 2011-12 SP Game Used) and add the oilers from this set into my "Oilers collection" i will try it out

i tried, now my next question is there a way to search for a team in a collection? will take forever to search every oilers player individually in all of those collections. also is there any faster way to add the 17000+ oilers cards to my org? or is 100 at a time the best i can do?

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

I am not sure if this will help, but I have cards in multiple folders. If I try to add something that is already in my org, it will not fly. However, once in my org, I can add it to as many folders as I want. For example, I have a "Blackhawks HOF" folder, and a "Bobby Hull" folder. Every Blackhawk player in the Hall is in the "HOF" folder, whether or not I have the cards...yet. Once I get a Hull card, I add it to the "Hull" folder. Now, I can search just through my "HOF" folder to see what is there, or I can look through my "Hull" folder to see what I actually have. It was confusing at first, but I played around with it to get things in places I can actually find them, and it works very well for me.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

you can have mulit cards of the same card in each folder. just make sure you have it on excel sheet in case your folders get mist up or something
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I sent you a PM, and I hope that it helps. One thing that I forgot to mention... it will help to have the "Show Tags" option enabled. This will show you what collection every card is in, and you can also remove the card from a certain collection by hitting the "x" on the tag. It's a great little short-cut, and I use it all of the time when bringing cards into a collection from a trade. Hope that this helps a bit!

Randi

thanks everyone, very helpful. so i can do it but it will take me a while. Randi if i have the "tags" on if a card is in more than 1 collection it will show them all? also when i search Edomonton Oilers and it brings up all of the cards i dont see a way to add them all to my org all at once. the best i can figure out is showing 100 results per page, selecting th page and adding them to my org 100 cards at a time.

(05-27-2012, 12:51 AM)rczubaty Wrote: thanks everyone, very helpful. so i can do it but it will take me a while. Randi if i have the "tags" on if a card is in more than 1 collection it will show them all? also when i search Edomonton Oilers and it brings up all of the cards i dont see a way to add them all to my org all at once. the best i can figure out is showing 100 results per page, selecting th page and adding them to my org 100 cards at a time.
Ryan...

If you hit the "Show Tags" button you will be able to see every collection that your cards are in. You can also remove them from a certain collection by hitting the "x" on the "Tag". I just tried to search by teams in my Org. and it is no longer an option! Not cool, Beckett!!! I guess you will now have to go through the cards individually and select each one. Man... I am sorry! It was an option previously, but I guess they removed it for some reason.

However... IF you are able to search by teams, then you would have to hit the "Select" button at the top of the check-box column. Make sure that you hit the little down-arrow beside the word "Select" so that you can see the drop-down menu. It will come up with "Page"; "Collection" and "None". Select "Collection" and it will select all of the cards that came up in your search.

Best luck with it, Ryan!

Randi