`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Panini Playing Games With Their Autos

Is Panini Playing Games With Their Autos
Any one know of any problems with their numbered autos.Just got a 2011-12 Panini Preferred Laimbeer Card Number 14 5/5 and went to ebay to see if there was any others /5 and someone just sold a Laimbeer Card Number 14 5/5.Just wondering if they are playing games and double printing this stuff or if it is a true mistake.Any opinions appreciated.Thanks

RE: Is Panini Playing Games With Their Autos
Could be another version/parallel numbered the same.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

You got the Card from Panini? would love to see a Scan of your Card and the card on ebay(i can find it)

Didn't get it from Panini.Not sure if I bought it or got it in a trade.Checking on that now.Was within the last 2 weeks.Here is a scan of ours

[Image: lamb.jpg]

[Image: lamb1.jpg]

(05-20-2012, 06:36 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: You got the Card from Panini? would love to see a Scan of your Card and the card on ebay(i can find it)

Anyways If you can go to PaniniAmerica.com you can open a General Information Request.. I would take a Scan of the Card you have and List the Completed Auction Number to the other Laimbeer card. Send the Info to Panini to give you some info on it..

It quite possibly is a Misprint where 2 of the 5 cards were Stamped 5/5 if thats the Case they may ask you to return yours for a Better Replacement.

Many Thanks.Appreciate the help.

(05-20-2012, 07:08 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Anyways If you can go to PaniniAmerica.com you can open a General Information Request.. I would take a Scan of the Card you have and List the Completed Auction Number to the other Laimbeer card. Send the Info to Panini to give you some info on it..

It quite possibly is a Misprint where 2 of the 5 cards were Stamped 5/5 if thats the Case they may ask you to return yours for a Better Replacement.

Heres the Completed Auction Number 150798384372
(05-20-2012, 07:09 PM)duck6700j Wrote: Many Thanks.Appreciate the help.
Glad i can help and remeber to post any New Info as you get it.. It will be interesting to see how Panini Handle something like this.

Will do.Going to email them now.Thanks again for the help.
(05-20-2012, 07:10 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Heres the Completed Auction Number 150798384372

Glad i can help and remeber to post any New Info as you get it.. It will be interesting to see how Panini Handle something like this.

I've looked at both of the cards and I think that they are the exact same card. Meaning the one that you have is the one that was sold on eBay. The signature is EXACTLY the same. The strokes are the same. Even the way that the auto lines up with the rest of the picture is the same. I don't think that this is a double print. I think that your card is that card that was sold on eBay. Hope this helps.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(05-20-2012, 07:21 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: I've looked at both of the cards and I think that they are the exact same card. Meaning the one that you have is the one that was sold on eBay. The signature is EXACTLY the same. The strokes are the same. Even the way that the auto lines up with the rest of the picture is the same. I don't think that this is a double print. I think that your card is that card that was sold on eBay. Hope this helps.
The Seller has a Low Feedback so he could have stolen the Scans from someone and Scammed someone on Ebay..

but honestly who knows..